Danger Alert!⚠

It was in the middle of the night when manik had to wake up from his deep slumber because he was feeling thirsty but found the jug of water in his room empty. Already vexed and annoyed because of Soha's cheap tricks he did not want to step out of his room before the morning sun shone bright but right now he was forced to do so and he simply hated the fact.

Grabbing the jar from the bedside table, he walked out of his room trying to locate the kitchen when he suddenly came across an unusual room. He could see circuits hanging around there and a computer placed in the center of the table which only added to his confusions. Curiosity got the better of him and thus placing the jar aside he stepped in only to be surprised. The computer screen was showing off their rooms and one could easily make out what was happening inside.

Shit! Soha has been keeping an eye on us! He thought as a look of displeasure and disgust crossed his face.

Agitated, he decided to confront soha and stormed out towards Soha's room but could not find her so he got back to the cctv room in order to disconnect those computers when much to his amazement, he found soha lying in a rather awkward and compromising position in his room and throwing her hands in the air as if caressing an imaginary person seductively, talking alongside.

Soha*seductively* : oh manik you know how much I craved to hold you like this...to hug you like this and hold you so close to me. You know this...this feels so good manik. I know that just as much as I want to make you mine even you want it but (angrily) but...that nandini! She wants to snatch you away from me manik! I hate her! I hate her so much! I will kill her manik! I WILL KILL HER!!(smiles creepily) And then we will be together manik...just you and me. That nandini will be out of our lives forever!

Manik stood there numb. He could not believe what he saw and heard.

Nandini's life was in danger!

This was the only thing roaming on his head after witnessing soha's psychotic side. His blood went cold for a moment but then he composed himself and decided to take all those clips along with him as a proof of soha being mentally disabled and left the place.

Next morning came in but manik was still in a state of shock. He with great difficulty managed to behave sober around his friends and tried his level best to get done with the final recording as soon as possible. Once done, manik made some excuse and left the farmhouse telling his friends that he would send another car for them to which they agreed.

Manik was on his way to college when he thought of calling nandini and knowing her whereabouts.

Phone Convo

Manik: hello nandu tum abhi kaha ho?

Nandini: main toh college me hi hu but manik hua kya hai? You sound tensed

Manik: nothing. Listen to me...main farmhouse se nikal chuka hu and I am on my way to college so tum mera wait karna and don't go alone anywhere...be with your friends ok...I am coming there in a while

Nandini: but manik wha-

But before she could complete, manik had already cut the call leaving her all confused. Nandini chucked away her thoughts and was on her way to attend her class when she found maddy and aryaman running in her direction.

Nandini: guys tum log bhaag kyu rahe ho?

Aryaman: baby doll kuch hua hai kya?

Nandini: huh? Tum kya bol rahe ho arya?

Maddy: munchkin hume abhi manik ka message aaya which said ki hume tumhe akela nahi chodna hai

Aryaman: ha isliye maine pucha ki whats wrong?