How Dare He?!

Manik and Nandini headed to the canteen to join up with their friends. They were on their way with content smiles on their faces, walking happily hand in hand like a proper couple (not to forget manik's lie after all! 😁😜)  when manik heard someone talking over the phone. He did not pay attention at first but stood still at once when he heard nandini's name in the conversation. He turned around to find harshad talking to someone and what he heard rose his anger to the sky.

Phone convo

Harshad: you idiot....what am I paying you for huh!? You could not do such a small task!?
He asked, anger clearly visible in his tone.

Person:....

Harshad: now stop giving your stupid reasons! All I asked you was to make nandini have that drink that I spiked for her and bring her to the parking lot but you little piece of useless shit could not even do that!

Manik clenched his jaw harder in anger listening to harshad.

Harshad: yeah I know that you passed that drink to her smartly through that dhruv but then what huh? You lost track on her and that manik malhotra came to her rescue out of nowhere. How could you be so careless!?! I was so near of having her to myself!

He wasn't able to listen to the person's reply as someone had snatched the phone very harshly from his hand. Harshad turned around abruptly and was ready with a list of profanities but stopped seeing the person's face and started smirking evilly.

Harshad: ohh look who we have here....our very own manik malhotra! Ooo

He said maintaining his cool attitude which did nothing but fueled manik's anger.

Manik: How dare you spike her drink harshad?

Manik said clenching his fists in anger.

Harshad: kyu boyfriend ko bura laga ki his girlfriend's drink was spiked by me? Ooooo I'm so scared! Manik please forgive me.

He replied acting all scared and then started laughing.

Harshad: oh god manik tumhe laga that main nandini ko itni aasani se chod dunga? Tch not so soon manik