Manik Malhotra's Girlfriend

Manik: So star will you shine for me? Will you keep me in your prayers and trust me always? Lastly will you make me lucky by being my girlfriend?

He asked staring intensely at her. Nandini's breath hitched in her throat, she was overwhelmed with emotions. She sat in front of him and started speaking, cupping his face gently in her tiny palms as they both maintained their eye lock.

Nandini: manik what if I say all these? Fir uske aage kya?

Manik: aage.....I won't waste my time in saying anything then. You know, actions speak louder than words

He winked making nandini blush profusely.

Nandini: manik malhotra I will always shine for you and be your brightest star, I will always keep you in my prayers and I will always trust you...humesha! So yes manik I will be the lyric to your song happily and that's a nandini murthy promise and nandini murthy apni promises kabhi nahi todti

Manik smiled brightly listening to her confession and hugged her tightly to which nandini reciprocated equally. After a while they slowly broke the hug but that smile refused to leave their faces today.

Manik: vaise nandini did you like the surprise?

He asked skeptically and that's when nandini realised she had not yet seen her surroundings properly.

Nandini: main surprise kaise dekhti manik tumne mujhe dekhne ka koi chance hi nahi diya

Manik*smiles sheepishly*: oh sorry

Nandini nodded and looked around and her eyes lit up at once. It was a beautiful set up created by manik, the tress around the treehouse were decorated with small fairy lights that illuminated the entire place as if there were fireflies everywhere.

Nandini: manik it looks like there are fireflies everywhere...its so pretty...no no beautiful....no its extraordinary

She gushed.

While nandini was looking around the place she felt two warm arms encircling her waist and a chin resting on her shoulder and she very well knew who the person was.

Manik: yes its beautiful but not more than you, yes its extraordinary but even my girlfriend is one of a kind

He breathed on her neck. Cold shivers ran down her spine because it was the first time they were being so close without having to fake it unlike in college where they till now were just pretending to date. Today their lie had finally turned into a reality cuz today Nandini Murthy was actually Manik Malhotra's girlfriend.

Manik turned her towards him and caressed her cheek lovingly

Manik: you know nandini today is the best day of my life (pecks her forehead)
because today my best friend became my girlfriend (pecks her right cheek) you know how lucky I am to have you! (Kisses her left cheek)

All this while nandini stood there surrendered lost in his magical kisses that were making her weak.

Manik: thank you for accepting me nandini

He said staring at her with all the love he had while lightly caressing her cheek. Their eyes got locked and the distance between their lips started diminishing slowly. Their heartbeats escalated as their lips neared.

Now their lips were just inches apart. Both manik and nandini closed their eyes to feel their special moment and soon enough their lips met. Manik was busy sucking and nibbling her lower lip while nandini was engrossed in sucking his upper lip. Their lips melted perfectly with each other as they continued kissing each other passionately,  pouring out all their feelings in that one kiss of pure affection.