Parth Samthaan

Guys i got diz post on fb so thought to share it!

Here's my first hand experience of making it through alive from the fan frenzy!

When I entered the lawns of the Juhu Hotel a crowd of around 200 girls greeted me. Some with bouquets others with autograph books and even with a mobile phone. They were screaming Parth Parth. No one seemed to care about what the anchor was saying all dying to see a glimpse of their rockstar - Manik Malhotra. Dressed in a black and white outfit with mercury glares, Parth was standing below the stage. He made a slightly late entry but the noise that reverberated with his walk on the stage was similar to that of a rock concert. I knew that Parth Samthaan was a star amongst the youth but this was a live demo of sorts. "Itna crowd Amitabh ke ghar ke bahar rehta hai special days par," a veteran journalist commented as he gathered info on who exactly was Parth Samthaan. The actor played the gallery while on stage singing a few lines of Jind Meri, which was greeted with cries. After the cake-cutting the girls started singing Tum Jiyo Hazaron Saal much to the delight of Parth's mum who smiled on stage. She was clearly taken aback by the hysteria.

Post the onstage activity, the real mayhem began. Parth obliged the girls with groupfies but clearly they wanted more. To be fair, the actor spent a lot of time giving pictures and signing autographs. Some of the gals even told him directly that he was 'public property'. Later, some broke the barricade and crossed over. The bouncers had a tough time controlling them. Finally, they formed a chain around Parth and in the jostling a few girls fell down. No one was injured thankfully. The security did their best to protect the 'little kids'. I was sitting at the media corner when a group of girls gathered too close to Parth. The security intervened but they kept on pushing literally.

Chairs got jolted and I had three girls falling on me. Due to God's grace there was no injury as there was a sofa in front of me to grab. After much frenzy, Parth was finally escorted to a safe and 'secure' room. As I walked out of the gates, I saw a group of girls celebrating with victory cries - the reason being all of them got a selfie with the actor.