Jealous? Are We?

Manik

Aryaman walked to the car to bring the gifts as nandini rushed inside the tent to settle down comfortably so as to open her gifts.

Maddy: someone is very excited

Nandini: ofcourse I am excited and mind you Mr. Singhania, agar mujhe apka gift acha nahi laga na toh you will have to buy me something else

Maddy: ok madam as you say

He said saluting her dramatically.

God I just don't get this guy! Matlab pura time voh nandini ke aage peeche ghumta hai. I know ki he has come just today but still yaar uske vajah se I am not able to spend enough time with my star.

Abhi ka hi example le lo....in the bike race nandini had to share that bike with him out of all the people. It was her wish and that's the reason I kept quiet but only I knew how I was keeping myself from punching that Maddy or whatever square in his face.

Then when they settled on the bike, Maddy was literally back hugging her.

That jerk.

It was, it is and it will always be my right to hold her like that.

And on top of it he was smirking. How I wish I could slap that smirk off his face but I still controlled only because he is nandini's friend.

How am I going to control myself all the time when Maddy would be close to her, with her?
I sighed at the thought.

I snapped back when aryaman entered with the gifts and I could see nandini getting all excited just seeing her gifts coming in.

Such a kid! I smiled.

Nandini: arya jaldi

Aryaman: ha coming baba

Aryaman kept all the gifts in front of her and nandini started grabbing them one by one like the excited baby that she is. Gifts can really replace her tiredness with excitement and zeal.

Nandini: ha so yeh gift hai from....Bhai!

She started unwrapping the gift happily and I stood there admiring her.

Haaye manik....tu majnu ban gaya

Nandini opened the gift and a gasp escaped from her mouth.

Nandini: Bhai this...

Abhi's gift

She was rendered speechless. Actually not only her, we all were speechless.

Nandini: Bhai this....this is so beautiful

She said caressing the majestic guitar.

Abhi: you like it?

Nandini: like?.....Bhai I love it! This is....I don't have words bhai. Thank you so much