First Day Of The Year Be Like...

After leaving soha's party mukti took abhimanyu to an isolated place which was not so far away and tied a cloth around his eyes before getting out of the car. Abhi was smiling silently and did not oppose her even for once as it was the first time mukti was doing something for him, he was more than happy with it. Soon they got out of the car and moved inside with mukti holding abhi's hand and guiding him in.

Dhruv's place
Terrace

Alia: dhruv aur kitna time? I want to open my eyes now!
She whined.

Dhruv: alia baby just a minute....we have almost reached

After leaving the party dhruv brought alia to his place where he had done special arrangements for her so that he could spend some good time with his lovely girlfriend. Dhruv had covered alia's eyes with his palm and was guiding her to his terrace where he had arranged his surprise.

Dhruv: ok now open your eyes slowly
He said taking away his palm after which she opened her eyes and stood there dumbstruck. The entire terrace was decorated with her favourite flowers with small candles lit up around them. It looked beautiful. Alia was mesmerized by it, words ditched her as everytime they went on a date it was always alia who planned things but today for the first time dhruv had made so much efforts and was even successful. Alia was overwhelmed and just hugged dhruv tightly.

Alia*sobbing lightly*: thanks dhruv! This really means alot to me

Dhruv broke the hug and wiped her tears, nodding his head in no and stretched his fingers gesturing her to smile.

Dhruv: alia I know that I never made efforts to do anything special for you and you being a sweetheart never let it show on your face that you felt bad. You never complained but today I want to compensate for all my stupidities and show you how important you are to me. So can I?
He asked her permission and she nodded her head excitedly like a kid.

On the other side Cabir and navya went to Cabir's house and started talking their heart out, cuddled together. Though neither Cabir nor navya had done anything special but still these small moments were enough to give this jolly couple immense happiness.

The night passed away with all the couples having a great time together. Abhi and mukti were beginning their new journey with mukti leading it this time, alia and dhruv getting even more closer, Cabir and navya were on the other hand enjoying each others company and were getting to know each other more, strengthening their relationship and our dear manik and nandini were busy sleeping, cuddling with each other after their long chatting session which ofcourse included lots of fun too.

Next day

All the couples were out for the night and were hence oblivious of manik and nandini's house arrest. The sun shone bright making nandini flinch in her sleep and as a result she snuggled more into manik who held her securely and possessively even in sleep. Nandini tried turning the other side to avoid the sun rays but could not move even an inch. It was then that she opened her eyes and found herself locked in Manik's arms. She blushed seeing their position and last night flashed in front of her eyes as she remembered how they ended up sleeping in the terrace itself. Nandini tried to move out of his grip but manik did not budge, instead he tightened his grip on her. Nandini was left with no option now and so thought of waking up manik.

Nandini: manik..manik utho na....see its morning already....new year ke first day par koi itna sota hai kya? Chalo wake up now

Manik did not pay much heed to what she was saying and snuggled more into her.

Manik*sleepily*: sone do na please
Nandini went all aww on his cuteness but was yet determined to wake him up. After a lot of efforts manik was up finally, cutely glaring at nandini