Holi: MaNan Style

Nandini received the call to only leave her rooted at her spot.

Phone Convo:
Nandini: hello?

Kaka: hello nandini bitiya main Malhotra mansion se kaka bol raha hu

Nandini: ji kaka...kya hua?

Kaka: bitiya voh...voh manik baba...

Nandini*alert*: manik! Kya hua manik ko?

Kaka: bitiya manik baba seediyo se neeche aate waqt fisal gaye...mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha isliye apko phone laga diya

Nandini: Kya? Kaka apne doctor ko bulaya? Manik theek hai na?

Kaka: nahi doctor ka number nahi mil raha aur baba ki halat kharab ho rahi hai...bitiya aap jaldi yaha aa jaiye na

Nandini: kaka aap manik ka dhyaan rakhna...main...main bas 10 minute me aati hu theek hai?

Kaka: theek hai bitiya

Nandini went to her room, took her phone and bag and rushed to Manik's place without a second thought while dialing Abhi's number but he wasn't picking up the call. She tried to call up Cabir but yet no reply. She did the same with alia, mukti, dhruv, aryaman but still the same, no reply. Nandini was going insane now, she had no idea what to do. She quickly grabbed an auto and straightaway reached the Malhotra mansion.

Malhotra mansion

Nandini ran inside as fast as she could and seeing the view in front of her made her freeze on her place. There was manik, lying in a pool of blood with no one around him. The tears that she was preventing from falling started flowing and she broke down. She sat beside him and looked around for help and started calling out for kaka but he was nowhere to be seen when suddenly nandini found herself lifted up in someone's arms. She looked at the owner and gasped.

"Manik!" she whispered in shock while manik just grinned sheepishly at her.

Nandini*angrily hitting his chest*: manik yeh...yeh sab tumhara plan tha?

Manik: yes Einstein

Nandini*angrily*: Manik Malhotra do you even have any idea how scared I was when I...I saw you there with blood all over!? How could you do this to me manik ha?

Manik: that wasn't blood nandini, it was just red colour and ya I am extremely sorry for that prank but then agar main vo sab nahi karta to tum yaha aati hi nahi

Nandini: manik are you serious?
She asked in disbelief.

Manik: very serious

Nandini*struggling in his grip*: manik where are you taking me? Put me down!

Manik: and why do you think I will listen to you?
He smirked.

Nandini: manik!
She groaned in annoyance but manik paid no heed and kept walking with nandini in his arms.

After a while, nandini saw manik walking towards the pool and nandini knew what was coming.

Nandini*trying to free herself*: no...manik no! You won't do this!

Manik*smirks*: oh I will nandu

And the next minute both manik and nandini were inside the pool, nandini clinging to manik for her dear life due to her phobia for water and manik enjoying every bit of it.