Prankster Cabir At His Best

Dawn arrived soon as the sun broke in, spreading the beautiful morning aura around but that did not affect the two souls who were sleeping cuddling to each other with a content smile on their faces who were none other than our MaNan. Last night, after spending some quality time with each other they fell asleep in each other's arms, in the balcony itself unaware of the morning that had occurred already, busy in their dreamland.

Inside the house

Navya was the first one to wake up being the early riser she was. She opened her eyes to look around and found only alia and mukti in the room, nandini, she assumed would be with manik. She smiled at the thought of her best friend being so happy with manik and wished for their togetherness. She decided to freshen up first and then walked in the kitchen to make herself some coffee. She was busy in making coffee along with humming a melody when she felt two pairs of arms sneak around her waist. She jumped in fear at the sudden act but soon got relieved when she heard Cabir speak in his half sleepy voice.

Cabir: good morning baby

Navya: good morning...aaj itni jaldi kaise uth gaye tum?

Cabir*nuzzling in her neck*: voh kya hai na ki my girlfriend is an early riser and to spend some alone time with her mujhe apni neend sacrifice karni padti hai...you see

Navya: why so romantic early morning?

Cabir: ab itni beautiful ladki ke saath toh koi bhi banda kabhi bhi romantic ho sakta hai

Navya: acha? Toh now that you are with me toh won't your girlfriend be mad at you?

She played along.

Cabir: nah...she is very understanding so voh gussa nahi hogi and agar gussa ho bhi gayi toh I will leave her and come to you

This was enough to make navya mad.

Navya: acha! Cabir hum tumhe chodenge nahi! Kya kaha tumne ha? Ki tum hume chod doge?

The current scene now was Cabir running to save his life and navya behind him with a knife in her hand.

Cabir*still running*: are navya main toh mazaak kar raha, tum toh serious ho gayi

And stops behind the sofa to catch his breath.

Navya: mazaak? Koi aisa mazaak karta hai kya? Abhi batate hai hum tumhe

Saying this she again starts running behind him. After a few minutes, finally getting tired Cabir goes to navya and holds her hands and pulls her towards him taking navya by surprise.

Navya: Cabir!

Cabir: madhubala sorry na...I was just teasing you baba. You know right ki main tumhe kabhi nahi chodne wala?

Navya nodded her head with a slight smile on her face making Cabir smile too.

Cabir: vaise where are the others?

Navya: still sleeping...hum utha kar aate hai sabko

She said and began walking away when Cabir held her wrist and stopped her.

Cabir: are wait...lets wake them up today in Cabir style

He said smirking mischievously.

Navya*suspiciously* : what are you up to Cabir?

Cabir just widened his smirk in reply and whispered something in navya's ear making her smirk too.

It was around 8:30 when the alarm rang and everyone in the house woke up as they had to reach college by 9:30 sharp except MaNan who were still sleeping in each others arms without any care in the world.