New Love Blooming?

Aryaman had left everyone hanging in the middle, letting them ponder over what was he planning exactly and why was his behaviour so weird except for Nandini and Maddy who had a slight idea about his intentions.

Aryaman quickly reached the airport and picked Aditi after which they drove back home. All the way Aditi was busy blabbering about her Grandma in Delhi and her childhood friend Kunal which annoyed Aryaman but he made no comment.

Aditi: you know what Arya....dadi kitni khush thi jab maine waha last moment jaa ke unhe surprise kiya. It was so much fun! It felt so good being with dadi after so long. Last main do saal pehle gayi thi Delhi unse milne and uske baad aaj gayi and it made me so nostalgic I tell you!

Aryaman: acha hai na.....dadi ka birthday special ho gaya and plus you could also relive your memories

Aditi*beams*: I know right! Main apne kitne friends se bhi mili. You remember Kunal? Main aur voh preschool me saath the and then we were dance partners for quite some time. He has changed so much....pehle to he was this skinny guy but ab he has this really good physique which he keeps flaunting all the time. Kaha voh sharmila introvert Kunal aur kaha yeh flirt, big change ha!

Aryaman*sarcastically*: ya big change

But Aditi continued, failing to notice his sarcasm.

Aditi: You know we even choreographed a song together after so long, bachpan ki sab memories refresh ho gayi

All through the talk, Aryaman had just plastered a fake smile on his face, mentally cursing Kunal. Soon they were back home. Aditi decided to freshen up first so she left to shower whereas Aryaman crashed on his bed, a tad bit annoyed. To divert his attention from Kunal, he fished out his phone but groaned when he found his phone was exchanged with Aditi. With tired steps, he reached her room and heard the shower running thus he plopped on the bed to wait for her and closed his eyes to relax a little.

Done with the shower, Aditi realised she had forgotten to carry her changes along so draping the fluffy towel around her petite frame she stepped out only to squeal, scaring the shit out of the sleeping Aryaman lying on her bed.

Aryaman: kya hua? Tum chillayi kyu?

Aditi: Tum....tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Aryaman: I asked you a question first toh answer me na....why did you shout?

He repeated still not noticing her wearing nothing but a towel.

Aditi: voh uh I got scared tumhe achanak se idhar dekh ke

Aryaman*frowning*: huh? Scared? But wh-

And that's when he saw her clad in just a towel and his eyes went wide.

Aryaman: oh shit sorry....main...uh main bahar wait karta hu, you get ready

Aditi bobbed her head meekly as she saw Aryaman walking out of her room. She began to walk near her closet when her feet tangled with the carpet and she slipped only to be saved by Aryaman who had almost reached the door.

Aryaman: careful

He mumbled while their eyes locked with each other. Still holding her waist, he made her stand properly and tucked a piece of her wet hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek in the process that made her blush. Aditi again attempted to walk to her closet and turned around when she felt a tug at her waist. Her breath hitched in her throat as she turned slightly and found Aryaman's watch stuck with her towel.

Aryaman*pointing at his watch*: may I?

Aditi just nodded as Aryaman proceeded to untangle his watch. With his each step near her, Aditi's heartbeats quickened. Aryaman was trying to untangle his watch but he could not resist Aditi too, he was getting distracted time and again. While removing the watch his hands made contact with her bare back and a chill ran down her spine, she began breathing heavily. The proximity was affecting her in ways she never thought could have.