The Dare Continues.....

Nandini

"Manik what is your dare?" alia asked and he read it aloud. He read it in utter shock but for me, time stopped. I noticed that I was the person sitting right opposite to manik so technically it means that I am a part of manik's dare. Only the thought of it was enough to give me goosebumps. Aiyyappa ab Kya hoga?

Manik

I picked up a random chit and read it once. Twice. Thrice, trying to make myself believe that it was actually written......that I had to actually do it. Alia asked me what it was that had made me go all numb and hence I read it aloud "Make the person sitting opposite to you sit on your lap and kiss the person on different places on the face except the lips after every round". Everyone's jaw practically dropped to the ground but nandu was sitting there with a blank face and that's when I noticed......oh shit!  Nandu is sitting opposite me....that means......Fuck!  Nandu ke Aiyyappa having fun at my cost?  I muttered looking up but then something strike me "who wrote this dare?"

End of pov

"You can thank me later manik....for now complete your dare" cabir said smugly and manik gritted his teeth in anger😠. "Cabir I don't think that I need to thank you for this" manik said angrily and others suppressed their smile except nandini who was still sitting there in shock. "Come on buddy.....you are the manik malhotra and nothing is impossible for you" dhruv hit the right chord and manik had to agree because now it was a matter of his famous reputation. "Uh...fine!" he agreed hesitantly. His answer brought nandini back to this world and her eyes were wide like saucers when she heard manik agreeing. Her heart beat started racing faster than a horse, as if she was running a marathon and she could  feel all those butterflies dancing in her chotu sa stomach. "Uhm......nan.....nandu...you need to come here" manik spoke hesitantly.  Nandini was still in shock, she could not decide what to do, whether should she be brave and bold enough to complete the dare or just sit at her place like a mute spectator to the show. She looked at Abhi with pleading eyes hoping that he will save his little baby doll but instead he gestured her to continue the dare. She then called aryaman ever so cutely that he had almost melted for once but then he ignored her plea, after receiving a deadly glare from the evil twins. "Sorry nandu but you have to do this" arya raised his hands in defense. Nandini with a puppy face and shivering legs moved towards manik and hesitantly sat on his lap. Manik assured her through eyes and back hugged her in a friendly way, holding her protectively in his warm embrace. "Come on buddy you need to kiss her now" dhruv reminded and manik slowly moved closer to nandini's face and cupped it. He gave a deep buzz on her cheek and abruptly moved away taking his prior position. Nandini closed her eyes feeling his soft touch on her skin. It wasn't like manik had not kissed her before on her cheek but this feeling that she was having now was completely new and different for her. They resumed the game.

It was mukti's turn now. "Seduce your partner" mukti read her chit. Mukti was smirking as well as blushing while Abhi had his jaw hanging on the floor. Mukti moved towards Abhi in slow steps and finally settled in his lap tracing her index finger seductively across his face and jawline. Abhi wanted to hold her but mukti wasn't letting him. She slowly started giving open mouth kisses on his cheek and just below his lips. Abhi was now getting restless to kiss her and mukti was enjoying his withering state. Abhi somehow freed himself from mukti's hold and pulled her close to him by her neck with a jerk and the next moment, they were found relishing each other's lips forgetting the world. Nandini was shocked seeing her once a cute and shy brother romancing in front of her and manik was admiring her intently. He felt different having her so close to him. He did not want to let go of her. Even though he claimed that he was doing the dare with nandini just to prove that he can to anything and is not scared of challenges but somewhere down the line he was loving it too. Admiring her, he began cuddling more with her which made nandini look at manik and they slowly drowned into the depth of each other's eyes. "Ahem ahem mukti, Abhi....hume koi adult movie nahi dekhni abhi to kripya karke kya hum apki aagya se game ko aage badhaye?" Cabir teased which brought them out if their lala land. All laughed at their flushed faces. "Manik baba Chalo ab kiss nandu as per the dare" Cabir reminded him with a wide cheesy grin. Manik rolled his eyes in annoyance but he anyways kissed nandini's another cheek and spinned the bottle so as to continue with the game.

"Ahaan! So alia it is" mukti said rubbing her palms together. "Dress up like your opposite sex till the end of the game" alia read. "Oh no....how can I do this?!" alia exclaimed. "A dare is a dare alia" aryaman answered her question. "Uh ok fine!......Dhruv you have your one pair of clothes here right so give them to me." "Ya come". Alia followed dhruv and soon they were back with alia completely transformed like a boy resembling dhruv in some sense. "God alia you look really cool in this" mukti commented. "Stop teasing me na yaar" alia cribbed. "Ok fine.....lets continue" dhruv said. "Manik nandini your kiss?" alia asked. "Ya. I remember. Here you go" saying this  kissed nandini on her forehead. It was like a kiss of assurance that manik will always be with her and protect her from all evils. The game continued and now it was Abhi's turn. "Perform a gay act with any boy present here" was his dare. Abhi chose dhruv. He started walking seductively towards dhruv and soon they both were found romancing as if they were actually gay while the others had the time of their life laughing their ass off on these two. Next came dhruv who was asked to dedicate a song to alia and so he did. They even had a cute dance together. Every single time, after every dare manik kissed nandu on different spots on her face which were literally giving her goosebumps. She wasn't showing but internally these kisses were creating a havoc within her. Then it was cabir who had to eat ten chilies without drinking water till the next two rounds which he completed with great difficulty with his eyes getting all red and puffy and tears streaming down his face. You know......after effects of eating chilies. Now it was finally aryaman in the next spin who was given the task of performing a pole dance which he completed in a very humorous manner which made the rest share a good laugh wherein manik was lost in admiring his star. Slowly, even though unaware, he had started liking this new feeling that he had for nandini and was now more than eager to find out what it is. Needless to say cabir reminded manik and nandini about manik's dare after every round where now nandini's uncomfortable expression was exchanged with a blushing one which was thoroughly enjoyed by manik.

New feelings had slowly started erupting within them, about which they were oblivious. It was the beginning of something new which would change manik and nandini's life forever. But was it for good or bad? And will they ever realise it?

Hey wattys long time eh! I'm really sorry for being late.....was stuck somewhere but nevermind. I know I have written crap in here but please excuse me. I'm having a writer's block and am unable to think of anything but I had to update so....here you go. Hoping that you'll like it. Just bear with me. Ignore typos.....no proofreading done.