2 years of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi yeh yaariaan or you can say ky2 was not just a show but a serial that could connect the youth to it. 21st July was the day when this show was born, the day when someone's imagination was visualised by us through MaNan ,fab 5, navya,aryamann, harshad, NH3 and others. Youths from every part of the world loved the show and it bagged fans worldwide.

The show showcased every emotion that a youth goes through....love, hate, anger,passion,affection, enmity, sacrifice, friendship, confusion and what not. This show mainly focused on two emotions that basically every teenager cherishes and that is love and friendship.

The special bond of friendship between fab 5 was commendable. It was successful in setting an example of friendship almost for everyone. Their bond was so deep and precious that even love could not win it. Fab 5 wasn't a group of friends but a family where one had the other's back. Their rule was 'all for one and one for all' which I think is what each one of us demands in our friendship.

 Their rule was 'all for one and one for all' which I think is what each one of us demands in our friendship

Now comes our very favourite 'MaNan'. I'm sure without MaNan there would have been no ky2 and I know everyone agrees to it. Manik and nandini, our offscreen PaNi gave life to MaNan. MaNan broke up but tears were filled in our eyes, MaNan fought and we all were curious of its outcome. Their journey from being enemies to lovers was not a story lived only by manik and nandini but also by us. Every girl out here wishes herself to be nandini and longs to have her manik who can fight with you like an enemy, care for you like a friend and love you like a lover, with whom you can cherish every single moment of yours and whose mere memories can spread a smile across your face. MaNan has inspired us so much that today we have started writing stories on them, we have started creating fanfictions. Ky2 has slowly become a part of our lives whom we can't forget now.

2 years of ky2 and its fandom! And I wish that we can have a brand new season of the same with the same cast so that we can relive it once again