Chapter 31

Mimi stood there in her cutest, pink with white trim panty and bra set and fidgeted with the bangle wristwatch that covered the wounds from her scratching. She had the perfect excuse for not taking it off, ready. However, Hatori's raked his eyes up and down her body. He bit his bottom lip, grabbed her around waist, and pulled her to him as he backed into the shower.

She squealed again as the warm water hit her skin and soaked her undies. "Hatori, you are such-" before she could finish her sentence, he kissed her deeply and gently pushed her up against the wall. All thoughts instantly vanished and flames of passion burned white hot. She kissed him back, opening her mouth, allowing his tongue to enter it. The hot water soaked them both and made Hatori's black cotton shirt cling to him like a second skin. His exquisite form was on display for her to enjoy. She slowly ran her fingers down his rock hard abs, savouring the low groan he let out as she peeled his shirt off.

Mimi needed him closer, wanted to feel his skin rubbing against hers. She pulled him closer to him mashing their bodies together. Wrapping her arms around his neck she ran her hands through his hair, knotting her fingers his silky locks.

Hatori's adept fingers unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts from its lacy hold. He flung it on the floor where it landed with a thud. The sound made Mimi grin.

Her delicate fingers eagerly unbuttoned his charcoal linen slacks, she slipped her finger inside the elastic of his boxer briefs and slid them both off. As he stepped out of his clothes, her eyes took in the full glory of his perfectly-sculpted body and his huge member.

She stood up and licking her lips at the juicy sight before her, desperate and hungry to experience all of him. His lips send a shock wave of electricity to her core, causing it to tighten as he planted kisses behind her ear and gently worked his way down to her collarbone.

Hatori's strong hands gently cupped her breasts and his lips worked across them, sucking at her sensitive skin and causing her to cry out in pleasure. Her cries were rewarded as he swirled his tongue around each nipple until they hardened. Pleasure shot through Mimi like lightning and she knotted her fingers in his hair. She tilted her head back as she let out a moan, her breathing becoming deeper, heavy with wanton desire.

Hatori slowly stood and reached over to grab a bottle of shower gel, squeezing a large amount into his hands. As he placed both his strong hands on Mimi's shoulders and gently massaged the soap into her skin, her body relaxed into his. Hatori worked his way down her body, everywhere his hands massaged, pleasure spiked through her body, causing her skin to come alive. When he had covered her in a foamy lather, he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He sucked on her bottom lip and playfully pulled it out. "Now you can share some of that lather with me," he said and pushed Mimi up against the wall as he kissed her.

As he let out a sensual moan, she opened her mouth to let his tongue in and rubbed her arms and hands up and down his back. The friction of their bodies rubbing together created a flurry of soapy bubbles. Hatori carried them into the stream of water and let it wash away all the soap.

Mimi was left breathless, greedy with the desire to have his body possess all of her. As Hatori reached out and turned off the water, she let out a whine. She didn't want to stop.

He gave her a knowing smile then kissed her on the tip of her nose. "Come on, we're clean enough. Now we can have fun getting dirty."

He took one of the huge, sea-green towels that were folded on a rack and wrapped it around his waist. He grabbed another and wrapped it around Mimi and started to dry her off. After they were both dry, he picked her up in his arms and walked back into the bedroom, gently placing Mimi on the bed. Hatori reached over to the bedside table and opened the top draw, took out a condom and put it on.

He looked at her like she was a goddess. "You are so beautiful."

Hearing this made Mimi blush, but her embarrassment was short lived as Hatori bent down and kissed her. There was so much love and passion as they kissed, it felt as if everything inside of her was coming alive. Her whole body was electrified and hypersensitive.

As Hatori ran his hands down Mimi's belly and down her inner thighs, her breathing once again deepened as lust flooded all of her senses. Desperate to get closer to him, she arched her back and let out another moan as he gently parted her legs and ran his fingers along her sex. Slowly he pushed two fingers inside of her and teased her with his expert fingers. He massaged her clit with his thumb as he eased his fingers out and pushed them back in until she was wet and eager for more.

Mimi grabbed the sheets in her hands, letting out a moan. Pleasure shot straight to her core, growing as he sunk his fingers deeper inside of her. She was in the grips of desire. Never had she wanted anything in her life as bad as she wanted Hatori inside of her at that moment. Her breath hitched and she cried out, on the crest of gratification. He pressed his lips on her sex and his tongue worked up a steady rhythm as it flicked and licked at her clitoris. This took her over the edge, and she screamed out his name as her core exploded in orgasm.

She lay on the bed breathless as Hatori kissed his way up her body. Everywhere his lips touched sent a sweet river of fire crackling through her sensitive skin. When their lips met, he dipped his tongue into her mouth, intertwining their tongues. Their breathing grew heavier as passion and desire reached fever pitch.

He eased himself inside of her slowly until she completely sheathed him, before pulling out and pushing back in again. Her sex greedily clenched around his massive member as it filled every inch of her.

Hatori picked up speed, thrusting into her harder and harder. She arched her body into his and cried out in passion. Mimi grabbed his back, digging her nails into his back. He let out a loud, lustful groan as their bodies found the perfect tempo and her body soared. The muscles deep inside of her started to clench all around him the closer she got to her release. In response, his thrusts picked up speed and deepened, bringing her to blissful climax. She let out scream as she unravelled all around him. He plunged into her hard and found his release shortly after her.

Their sweaty bodies tangled together on the bed in post-coital bliss. She grinned from ear to ear as her breathing returned to normal. He lifted himself up on his arms and smiled back at her as he gazed down at her with loving eyes.

Mimi reached up and stroked the side of his face with her hand. "That, was amazing."

He gave her a playful grin before kissing her. "Oh I'm not done yet." Pulling himself out of her, he grabbed her waist and flipped her over. Mimi let out a loud giggle.

***************************

hi all thanks for reading don't forget to vote and spread the word.

Xoxo J