Chapter 65

It was such a hot day, she got up and walked over to the other side of the small room and opened the other sliding doors, letting in a welcome breeze that cooled the room. Hatori walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissed the back of her neck. This sent pleasurable electric waves shooting down her body and she arched her back as she leaned into him letting out a moan. Hatori ran his hand up to her breasts and freed them from her bra. He planted kisses all the way down Mimi's back as he pulled her lacy blue panties off of her and then pulled his shorts and boxer briefs off.

As Hatori crouched down he turned her around and gently started kissing and sucking her body slowly working his way up. When he reached her neck his kisses became deeper and more sensual. Mimi's skin tingled and came alive as the breeze caught each of the wet kisses and the cool relief was ecstasy.

She let out a moan as she tangled her fingers in Hatori's hair. "I want you so much, Ha," Mimi breathed.

He smiled against her skin and slowly worked his kisses up to her earlobe and sucked at it before replying, "All in good time." Then hoisted Mimi up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Hatori walked over to the wall and pushed her up against it. His lips parted hers and their kisses deepened as their tongues mingled together.

Mimi's breathing hitched as Hatori teased her sex with his fingers. As his fingers slid inside of her and worked a relentless rhythm she was gripped by the torturous pleasure Hatori was inflecting on her and she wanted more. Letting out a long breathy cry she tilted her head back and pleased, "Ha, please..."

He continued to tease Mimi with his fingers slipping them in, slowly pulling them out and gently massaging her clitoris. "Good things come to those who wait," Hatori replied and started to kiss and suck at Mimi's nipples.

She couldn't take it as her core tightened. She arched her chest out and gently grabbed fistfuls of his hair as she let out and even louder moan as the ecstasy began to consume her. Just as Mimi thought she was going to explode from the torturous teasing pleasure, Hatori slipped himself inside of her and began to really move as they became one in their rapture.

It was quite some time before Mimi and Hatori emerged from the back of the tiny house; both of them straightening out their clothes and hair as best as they could. She could'nt stop grinning.

"So is this what I'm going to have to do every time I want to put you in a better mood?" Hatori asked with a grin as they walked hand in hand.

She giggled then said, "Shut up, Ha." Mimi looked back at the tiny house and asked, "Why does no one go to that house?"

"It's where they kept the crazier members of the family. I think it has only been used two times, once in the 1880's and then again in the twenties."

"Really!" Mimi squeaked shocked that there was a place like that on the estate and that they had just made love in it.

"I don't really believe the women that lived there were actually crazy. The first one disgraced the family when she refused to marry the man the head of the family wanted her to. The other woman was a real party animal and after a string of very public affairs and drunken behaviour, the head of the family decided enough was enough and made her stay there until he married her off, and made her someone else's problem," Hatori explained.

"That's really sad," Mimi replied thinking about how hard it must have been for those women to be cut off from the rest of the world and locked away.