Chapter 33

The last bit of stress vanished when she gave him a bright smile as he stepped into the shower. He couldn't help but pull her into a kiss. She grabbed the bottle of soap off the shelf as he placed the condoms in the empty spot.

"You didn't think I was going to leave you on your own?"he asked in a playful tone. "I'm not going to see you till Monday so I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

She giggled and handed him the soap. He bit his lip as the devilish look she gave him lit his body up with need. She crouched down and started soaping up his feet, gently working her way up his toned legs. As her hands glided over his taut ass, she looked up at him and gave him a cheeky grin. She grabbed each of his buns in her hands and squeezed.

Mimi wrapped her hands skilfully around to his aroused member and as her eyes met his, she said with a face-splitting grin, "I think I should clean this with my mouth." She put his manhood in her mouth and started to playfully suck at it.

Hatori braced his hands onto the wall and let out a low groan as her hot mouth sucked hard on his cock. A shockwave of pleasure shot through his body as her tongue licked and swirled around his rock hard length.

She confidently took control, taking more and more of him into her mouth as she pumped his long shaft with her hand. He let put a loud moan as she milked him harder and worked up a fast rhythm. She used her other hand and massaged his balls, sending him over the edge. He exploded, spurting hot mouthfuls of cum into her mouth. She sucked until he was dry, swallowing all he had to give her.

He pulled her up to him and started to kiss her, and she eagerly matched his passionate kisses. His tongue licked at her lips and as she opened her mouth their tongues entwined in her salty mouth. Mimi moaned onto his mouth, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her hands through his hair, causing him to go rock hard again.

Hatori reached over and grabbed a condom, tore open the foil packet, and put it on. He then lifted her up and pushed her up against the wall under the hot water. She wrapped her legs around him and he kissed the top of her breasts. She tilted her head back groaning response as he worked his way with his mouth down to each of her nipples. Sucking and gently teasing each one with his teeth until they were hard. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out so he could take more into his mouth.

Her breathing deepened as he lowered her onto him, her body responded to his hard erection inside of her tightening all around him. Hatori kissed her on the mouth as he began to move inside of her. Mimi let out a cry of sheer ecstasy into his mouth, she matched his rhythm, and they move in tune with one another as their passion crescendoed into a powerful climax.

After half an hour they stepped out of the shower and it was another twenty minutes before they left the bathroom.

Hatori grinned as she picked up the clothes she had on yesterday and said, "I think we can do better than that." He walked into the walk in closet and came back out with a box. "I saw this a few days ago and have been planning to give it to you so you could wear it tonight."

Her eyes lit up when she opened the box and found a beautiful pink dress and matching lacy underwear. Seeing her gobsmacked when she looked at the tag inside the dress and it read Gucci put a huge smile on his face.

"This is way too much, Hatori. I can't accept this."

"Don't be so silly," Hatori replied firmly. He knew she had a hard time accepting gifts that she thought cost him a lot of money. "It was made for you and besides, I had the shop assistant remove the price tags and it can't be returned. So it looks like it's yours now."

Mimi slipped the pink silk organza dress on. It came halfway down her thighs, showing her gorgeous legs off, and fit her like a glove. Hatori had to fight the urge to rip the dress off her and make love to her again. Instead he grinned and handed her a pair of black high heels, which matched the dress perfectly. "I remembered you saying that you wanted these." He took one of the shoes and slipped it on her foot like he was Prince Charming slipping on Cinderella's glass slipper.

"Thank you so much," she gave Hatori a hug. "I should call Ritsu and find out where they are."

He frowned and tensed up a little, the anger flared up inside of him as he thought about the asshole who had called her. "When were you going to tell me some asshole has been harassing you?" his words came out sharper than he meant.

She sucked in a sharp breath and backed away from him as if his words had burned her. Covering her mouth with her hands she looked at him with huge scared eyes. His chest contracted when he saw how petrified she looked.

Hatori closed the gap between them in one stride and wrapped her in his arms. "I'm not angry with you, Mimi. I just wish you had told me what was going on, I could've helped."

Her body trembled like a frightened rabbit. "What did he say to you?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm more concerned with who the creep is and how long it has been going on. Damn it, you shouldn't have to put up with that shit." She refused to look at him and he could tell she was scared of what he would think. Gently placing his hand under her chin he tilted her face up. "Do you trust me?" She nodded. "Then trust me enough to tell me what's been going on."

She looked away and he watched as a war waged behind those stormy grey eyes . Eventually she whispered, "He is my ex-boyfriend."

Hatori fought past his rage and kept a calm face as he asked, "How long has he been harassing you?"

She looked into his eyes and he saw she was on the verge of tears. "Its complicated, Hatori."

He didn't get what was so complicated, the animal deserved to be taken out and beaten for what he was doing to her. "I want to help, Mimi, and I can't do that if you don't tell me what's going on."

She backed away from him and walked over to the sliding glass doors, pausing as she looked at the smashed pieces of her phone. Looking out the window she said, "Things ended extremely badly. And he's never forgiven me." She rested her face against the glass and sighed. "I was hurt and wasn't thinking and I. . ." She wiped at her eyes.

It was more than he could take and walked over to her and held her tightly. "Shh, I want to help but I won't push you to tell me. Just know I will always be here if you want to tell me."

Mimi wrapped her arms tightly around him and he felt her warm tears slide down his chest. "I," she hesitated for a moment then said, "love you."  

**********************

thanks for reading and don't forget to vote

Xoxo J