Chapter 50

Motoko was very tall and her jet black hair came down to her shoulder blades. Her face was also the perfect example of the golden ratio and she had the same rich chocolate brown eyes as Hatori.

Mimi found herself lost for words as she looked at Motoko and she felt very plain in comparison to her.

Shigure chuckled and placed his arm on Motoko's shoulder and leaned on her. "I bet you would've busted down Ha-chan's door as well even as pregnant as you are."

Hatori scowled at both of them. "Unless you want my foot up your ass, Yuki, I suggest you stop calling me that." He shot his sister daggers, "And, Koko-chan, need I remind you I know more embarrassing things about you and I will broadcast them if I have to."

"Jeez big bro, lighten up. Message received no need to go digging up embarrassing childhood stories." Motoko said playfully and winked at Mimi. "Now, let's see what I've let myself in for. Come on, Ha, show me around."

"We were just going to have a look upstairs," Hatori replied.

"Well why not let Gure go upstairs with Mimi. And you can show me around down here. That way you can tell me what you want each room to be used for," Motoko suggested.

Mimi could see Hatori was going to object so she said, "its fine, Ha, Shigure and I will explore up stairs."

Mimi held out her arm to Shigure. He hooked his arm around hers and they walked upstairs. When they got up stairs she let go of his arm then opened the first door down the hallway to the right. It was a double bed room with an en-suite. There were four other rooms down the hallway exactly like it. Then they opened the only door that was on the left.

This was the master bed room, and was enormous. Mimi opened the door that was on the left of the room. It opened into two walk-in closets, and then down a small hallway passed the closets was a smaller square room which led to the bathroom. She then walked back into the bedroom and over to the double glass doors, that opened out onto a balcony that over looked the massive back garden.

When she heard Hatori and Motoko's voices she returned to the bed room. Hatori smiled at Mimi and opened his arms to her as she walked back into the room. She walked over and hugged him.

"So what do you think?" Hatori asked.

Mimi looked up at him. "It's perfect, I love it.''

Motoko interrupted their moment and added, "Just wait until I'm finished decorating it. Then it will be perfect. Well, big bro, I can have the place done in a month at a push but two would be better."

"Nope I want to be in by Mimi's birthday so you have till August third the day before her birthday," Hatori replied and Mimi could see the shrewd businessman coming out of him.

"Fine, but I'm going to have to call in some favours and it is going cost you, Ha. You're going to owe me big time," Motoko grinned as she said this.

"Man I feel sorry for you, Ha. I wouldn't want to owe Motoko a favour. I'll never forget the last time she collected one from me," Shigure said and shivered.

Motoko gave Shigure a dirty look then said, "Shut up, Gure! It wasn't that bad." Motoko's face softened when she looked over at Mimi. "Now then, I would very much like to get to know you better, Mimi. So how about we do lunch one day next week. I will get my PA to check my schedule and get back to you with a day."

"I would like that as well and I'm free every day except Friday," Mimi replied excited at the thought of getting to know another family member of Hatori's.

"Good. Okay I've got to run. Ha, all I need from you are the keys." He fished in his pocket and then handed her a pair of keys. She turned to Shigure. "Come on, let's go. You did say you wanted to see your little cousin."

"I bet Toshiro's got so big. Does he still have those chubby cheeks?" Shigure asked following Motoko out of the bedroom. He turned and said, "oh yeah, I am going to have dinner at Motoko's so don't worry about me for dinner, see you two later."

Hatori pulled Mimi back into his arms. "Have I told you that I love you today?"

She placed her hand on his cheek. "Yes, several times but it never gets old. I love you too."

He looked at her with such loving eyes, took her hand and kissed it. "I will do everything in my power to make sure you're happy. I love you so much, Mimi."

They stayed in each other arms gently dancing to slow music that was only playing for them. After some time had passed Hatori said, "Come on lets go."

On the car ride back to the apartment he made reservations for dinner at their favourite restaurant.

The rest of the week followed pretty much the same pattern. Hatori had to work late everyday including Saturday which left Shigure and Mimi on their own and they would go out exploring Tokyo. When Shigure found out that she had only explored a small section of Tokyo he took it upon himself to rectify that.

Shigure had a wicked sense of humour and got a kick out of getting Mimi to try foods she would not have dreamed of eating. Because Mimi's kanji was still not very good she fell for the same trick every time Shigure would tell her, the food was safe to eat and not disgusting by western standard and then halfway though eating Shigure would tell Mimi what she was actually eating.

They would get back to the apartment between Ten-thirtyand Eleven at night which was around the same time Hatori would get back. Shigure would then start to pour drinks for everyone and he found it funny that Mimi was such a light weight in terms of drinking. After a few too many drinks Mimi would call it a night and Hatori would follow her shortly after.

By Sunday it was all over and Shigure returned back home to Hokkaido. When Mimi, let Hatori know that she really enjoyed getting to know Shigure. That she really liked him and couldn't wait until he came back down. Hatori was really happy. He loved the fact that they had got on so well. Hatori thought of Shigure more like a brother then a cousin and had desperately wanted her to like Shigure.