Chapter 32

The sunlight filtered into the room. Hatori held Mimi in his arms, watching her reflection in the glass doors as she slept, marvelling at her beauty. He had felt like the luckiest man in the world last night as she gave herself to him over and over again. Mimi stirred in his arms before opening her eyes. He watched as a beautiful smile took hold of her face. She was looking out the panoramic sliding glass door and he could see the awe in her eyes.

Hatori stroked her hair as he continued to watch her reflection, he thought she looked like an angel. He was struck with an overwhelming need to never let any harm come to the woman he held in his arms. "Good morning. What are you thinking about so intently?" he asked, watching as her attention focused on their reflection and her smile grew bigger.

"Nothing really. I was just thinking how much prettier the garden is in the daylight." She shot up in bed. "What time is it?"

Hatori looked over at the clock, amused at her actions. "Nine-thirty, why?"

She relaxed and lay back down. "Oh well, hope Ritsu is not too angry. I was supposed to go out with her and Erika this morning. They wanted to hit Shibuya 109 and go clothes shopping for tonight. I'm trying not to spend so much this summer but I said I'd go along and give them my input."

"I thought you girls didn't like going out before ten on the weekend." He knew she liked to sleep in, but since they had met she had always made it a point to go out with Hatori early so they could make the most of the weekend.

"Normally with Erika that's true but she took last night and today off. So everyone agreed an early start was best because we're going to the concert at five and everyone's meeting up at Suidobashi station around four-thirty. They wanted to make the most of the day. I should turn my mobile back on."

He propped himself up so he could enjoy watching her naked body as she slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom to retrieve her phone. When she returned, she slipped back into bed next to him. She wiggled her tight little ass into his groin, igniting the flames of his arousal.

As he pulled her into him, she said in an annoyed tone, ''Just as I thought. I've got ten missed calls from Ritsu and a text from Erika.''

Mimi giggled as she read it and then showed Hatori. Hope you had fun and were safe. Give us a call when you can tear yourself away from Hatori xoxoxo Erika.

Mimi smiled. "I swear, if it wasn't for Erika I would skip tonight." She put her mobile on the bedside table, turned to Hatori and hugged him tightly.

He could feel the tension in her body and knew the arguments she'd been having with Ritsu had affected her. Wrapping her in his arms, knowing they should get up and get breakfast he asked, "Don't you want to get up?"

Mimi stomach started to rumble as she replied, "No, we could stay here all day."

This made him chuckle and he kissed the top of her head. "I'm sure you could but I think your stomach has other ideas. So up you go. Go take a shower." He pointed across the room and nudged her out of bed with his body.

She made a pouty face, which was so cute it made him want to pull her back into bed, as she got up and stalked off into the bathroom. He stretched, then got out of bed and walked over to check his phone. Normally he never turned it off in case there was an emergency at work that required his immediate attention. However, last night he had wanted to give her his full attention and didn't want any interruptions.

He frowned as he saw he, too, had three missed calls. Two were from his PA and one was from his mother. She was the last person he wanted to talk to at that moment so he opted to quickly check in with his PA. As he called her, Mimi's phone started to ring. Her ring tone made him chuckle and shake his head. It repeated Miu's Song from 'Ichigo Mashimaro' and it suited her playful personality.

Her phone kept ringing over and over again and by the time he had hung up, he figured whoever it was must be desperate to speak to her. He could hear the shower running so shouted, "Hey, Mimi, your phone keeps ringing do you want me to answer it?"

"As long as it's not the Peacock, go ahead and answer it."

She still hadn't told him who the Peacock was and he knew he was going to have to find out. That person was constantly calling her. He hit the answer button and held the phone to his ear. Before he could even answer the voice on the other end shouted. "You dirty fucking whore. Did you think you could just ignore me while you fucked that loser?"

Hatori gripped the phone in his hand until his knuckles turned white. He had to focus to stop himself from crushing it as his whole body shook with rage.

"What, nothing to say, you stupid bitch?"

The voice was familiar but he couldn't place quite place it. Hatori clenched his jaw and let out a low growl. "Who the fuck is this?"

The voice on the other end paused then laughed. "Well, well, if it isn't the chump she conned into dating her," it answered in a goading tone.

"Who do you think you're talking to, you son of a bitch," Hatori nearly shouted into the phone.

"I hate to break it to you but you're going out with a treacherous whore. The dirty bitch is like the town bike 'cause every one's had a ride. Hahaha."

It was more than Hatori could take. "You pathetic piece of shit. I bet you're the type that gets his kicks from stalking girls because you're not man enough to get it up. You listen to me, you dumb shit. Leave Mimi the fuck alone. If you don't, I will hunt you down and shove your tiny dick down your throat." He threw the phone across the room, smashing it into the wall.

Murderous rage consumed him and he had to sit on the bed to calm down. If he ever found out who was on the other end of that phone, he would choke the life out of them with his bare hands.

Mimi called out, "Who was it?"

Hearing her voice calmed him down and brought him back to the present. "It was no one."

"I'm lonely, Hatori, come and help me wash my back."

He took a deep, cleansing breath and ran his hands through his hair. And then reached over to the bedside cabinet and grabbed some condoms.