Part 1

People were staring in bewilderment as the power of the flames reached remarkable heights. King Draupad and his newly born son Dhrishtadyumn were standing in shock as well as everybody else who was witnessing this amazing event. 

"Maharaj Draupad this girl will bring fortune to the kingdom of Panchal , its a shame that you have asked for a life full of pain for this madien", "She is ADISHAKTI herself born to rid the world of evil and unite with Lord Shiva (Arjun), she has the powers of Mataa Durga and Mataa Kali to assist her in the tasks that she must full fill" said one of the Rishis.

The other Rishi in equal passion exclaimed " The gods have gifted her with all forms of intelligence especially in battle, she will lead this country to victory and so one name that she has is VIJAYAA." he carried on praising her. "This girl will change the future of the Aryavarth clan, she is everything you ever wished for, her love is like the fragrance of a flower, it will keep everybody strong and united as one.Her beauty is unparalleled and her heart is as strong as a lionesses ."" The gods have kept her name as KRISHNAA , you will be remembered through her Draupad so she will be named DRAUPADI and  she will be the wife of Mahdev who has taken birth in the form of Rajkumar Arjun. 

Please let me know what u think, THANKS