Part Seventy-One

It had been three long days, with all of them working extremely hard they had gathered information. They had gathered many resources and secret forces to help with their fight against injustice.

They were still in the ashram, but that was all about to change, things were getting rough, people began to grow suspicious of Draupadi because she couldn't keep her mouth shut, she was too busy preaching about how women were not objects, and as result, people began to question was she really a man. And she failed to notice the gaze of one person that always lingered on her. Something was up.

And today was the day that the truth came out.

Their day started how it would normally start, they all got up extremely early to gather a daily report from their spies. They then parted ways to do their own things that were needed .

*Few hours later *
There was something in the atmosphere. Was it danger? Who knows but the ashram had and eerie sense to it, felt by all but acknowledged by none. Draupadi was left feeling uncertain, her heart remaining in anguish she felt it but it wasn't just that someone had been constantly watching her something was going to happen and it was coming. Arjun and Krishna had been watching Draupadi from where she was sitting, distress written elegantly all over her face, they knew something was bothering her but once again she had refused to share it with the team insisting that she was fine almost sounding like she was convincing herself. 

It had almost turned to the evening when hell let lose on the ashram, they were under attack. Ripping of their disguises they jumped into the heat of battle. Onlookers were in shock seeing the prince's and princess but were grateful as they rushed them all to safety. 

Draupadi was standing in the middle of everything her sword covered in red. She looked down at it and felt herself shudder,even though they were attacking them now something wasn't adding up, one there attacks weren't ordinary and two there was definitely a hidden tactic some where here. She was really hoping that she was wrong. Immersed in thought she didn't notice a soldier from the opposition stalk behind her in a tempted to strike her from behind. Arjun seeing this quickly released an arrow landing in the neck of her offender,it was a brutal attack but before that soldier closed his eyes forever he looked up at Arjun and Draupadi as the shadows of Shiv and Shakti appeared behind them he folded his hands in a greeting and passed on. They looked at one another as they spoke through their eyes, two soldiers planned to attack them whilst they were lost in one another. Without breaking out eye contact both took their daggers out chucked them as they striked their targets straight in the heart. Offering each other small smiles they focused on the battle in front of them.

After a while the thirteen of them managed to kill the soldiers, they took a break admiring what they had just completed. Draupadi, however wasn't she stalked nearby to dead body and kneeled down as the rest turned giving her their undivided attention. She assessed the soldier lying in front of her; A blow to the side-skin slashed and an arrow to the heart: there was no way he was going to survive those fatal attacks and looking around her she began to think how they should have at least spared one life and interrogated them. She shook her head and looked back at the fallen soldier in front of her, she then noticed a bandanna tied on his uniform on his muscle. Moving herself she began to untie it. Standing up she looked at the neatly folded orange bandanna, whilst the boys looked at her in curiosity. Unfolding it she looked at what was in front of her, she gasped slightly and turned to look at the boys. "This attack was planned." Before they could get a word in she held up the bandanna and their in front of them waving in the wind was the flag of the wretched King that they had been tracking. They all shared glances. As Paarthiv spoke up "Wait a minute, this is a hidden ashram, hardly anyone knows about its where abouts." Aalok then spoke "But then that doesn't add up." Prajit continued "When we checked our sources we were specifically told that, that wretched King knew nothing about this place." Arjun looked at all his friends "Someone must have worded it out, but who? All the people in the ashram told us they have broken contact with their families; to them they are no longer alive." "Not just that Paarth this is their home, the last thing any of these people would want is their home to be taken of them."

Draupadi was painfully quite she was trying to add up the dots but was running into a dead end. Thinking back she clocked it she pushed past the boys leaving them in bewilderment as they watched their female friend stalk off. Moments later she came back out but not alone she came back dragging Amardeep with her. She then punched him so hard that he blacked out. When he woke up Draupadi had just finished tying him to the chair. The boys standing their with no clue as to what was going on, shrugging their shoulders as they mentally conversed. "It was you, wasn't it, told that bastard of a king about everything right?" Amardeep smirked "Ohh so the Princess of fire sussed it out, well done i must say didn't think you were that intelligent." "How long have you known?" "Since the day you guys were training in the woods.""So you were stalking us?""Oh Draupadi Dear don't call it stalking call it keeping an eye." "Who do you work for." He didn't speak. "I'm asking a question." "Well observed beauty." She growled under her breath "You know your anger is on the tip of your nose, you look very sexy." Draupadi blew and slapped him across the face as she winced as did the rest of the boys as it echoed. "I asked you a damn question." "I'm sure you figured it out." "Yeah i have and i want answers and i always get what i want.""Well princess not this time." She striked him again. "Answers." "No" She striked him again. "Well if your not going to give them willingly, you've left me with no choice bu to make you." "You do that honey." She then took out her dagger, as everyone present in that room gulped. She trailed the dagger near his throat and dragged it down to his heart replying "Wouldn't it be a shame if i killed you right now, i mean i could no one would hear you scream." He gulped, she was getting somewhere as she stuttered back "You wouldn't, you don't have the guts." As he said this a strand of hair flew in her face he blew it away smirking, Draupadi smiled sweetly before lodging he dagger in his stomach, he let out a scream as Draupadi smirked "Never underestimate me." She then spoke "Answers." "And he spoke, he told her everything their consecutive plan of attacks for the next three days and so on and so on. Draupadi sighed and walked up to him once again dagger in hand, the boys covered each other eyes as they honestly thought Draupadi was about to end his life. She dropped he dagger and placed her hand atop his head, closing her eyes she recited a mantra and he healed up instantly. She then began to walk out before saying "You guys can decide what you want to do with him." She walked out leaving the boys in shock .

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. What did you think of this side of Draupadi? And what do you think is going to happen next? Do comment in the comment section below and let me know what you think it makes my day. Please vote and stay tuned for more. Love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 Love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)