Part Eighty-Five

*Previously*

Everyone was ready for the battle but Draupadi still hadn't reached. Satya and Diya shared worried glances as Raj and Krishna looked at Arjun who seemed not bothered. Instantly the four knew something was up between the two. Kajri and Kairav reached and to noticed that Draupadi wasn't there. Kajri than began to taunt them "Aww where did the fire princess go has my words gotten to her that much that she refused to come to war. What a coward. Don't you think Arjun?" Instantly laughter swept through the battlefield as they laughed.

Suddenly the army began to part as Draupadi came riding in dressed in black with her hair flying behind like angry flames. They all watched her as she screamed for her people to attack catching Kajri and Kairav by surprise. And thats when all hell broke out Draupadi rode past Krishna, Arjun, Raj, Satya and Diya before plunging into the moss of army men killing about twelve in one go. They all looked shocked but instantly went in straight after. Drauapdi was surrounded by over twenty men. Five came forward and with one blow they were dead. Ten then followed straight after she grabbed a sword and through it as it killed five men, the other five remaining came charging at her, she sweeped down causing one solider to fall down she then stabbed him another came rolling in as she kicked him and through a punch knocking him unconscious, the remaining of the twenty came after her and with in minutes they were all gone. From the corner of her eye she noticed a man coming up behind Arjun while he was distracted and he was about to wedge a dagger into his back, she grabbed her own and chucked it, it caused that man to drop to the ground as he let out a shrilly scream as Arjun turned around, he locked eyes with her as she tore them away and grabbed a stray horse before mounting it and riding on.

She was face to face with Kajri, she growled and pounced, the two girls began battling, Kajri swung her sword down only for it to be blocked she swung it around causing Kajri to loose balance, she then turned on her attack mode and sent powerful swings as Kajri struggled to block them. Within ten minutes Draupadi had Kajri in defensive and quickly swung her sword down causing her to drop to the floor. Kajri quickly put her hands up and quickly tried to use her weakness against Draupadi. Arjun. "So i heard you and Arjun had a fight i knew it wasn't going to last give it time and he will come running back to me." Drauapdi smirked "Not this time Kajri, Arjun maybe my weakness but he is also my strength." Draupadi failed to realise that Krishna, Raj, Diya Satya and Arjun where all standing around her. Draupadi then wedged her sword into Kajri as she fell to the floor blood dripping from Draupadi sword and face. Kairav then came running scooping Kajri into his arms as she drew her last breath. He turned to Draupadi "You will pay for this." Draupadi smirked wiping blood from of her face before walking off brushing past Arjun.

They reached camp to see everyone celebrating, everyone was chilling and enjoying music and the dancers. Draupadi walked out hoping no one would notice but Arjun went out after her. And the two stood in silence in a similar fashion to this morning only they were looking up at the moon. Arjun decided to start with "Thanks for saving my life." She smiled slightly and caught Arjun of guard as she crashed into his chest hugging the daylights out of him mumbling "I'm sorry." into his chest. He chuckled softly as he said "Me too." Staying like this for a bit the two went back to the celebrations. What was going to happen was going to happen but they had each other and thats all they needed. 

The sun rose over the horizon adding light to the world illuminating it with its intimidating rays which blurred into the sky. Draupadi stood dressed in red whilst gazing into sky immersed in her thoughts, no matter what she needed to end this gruesome war today. Kairav's words rang through her ears you will pay for this ultimately she wasn't that surprised that he had said that but she was on edge about who he would attack- after her horrid dream about Kairav killing all her friends in one go and she not being able to do anything;she was distraught and gave up the idea of trying to fall asleep.