Part Thirty-Three

Dakshi was out playing just like little kids would but whilst doing so her and her friends were creating havoc all over the kingdom. The people extremely annoyed went to complain to the king who instantly became angry and stormed of to find his youngest Daughter. When he found her he also found the entire family (besides Draupadi), as well as the family of hastinapur, not being able contain his anger he screamed "DAKSHI!" They all looked towards the King of Panchal in shock he was going red in the face and Dakshi quivered in fear at the sight of her father. In a quite voice she said "Yes father." He blew, he shouted at her and the poor girl stood there with teary eyes.

After completing his rant he raised his hand as the mothers reached out in shock his hand came flying down only to be stopped. Someone had stopped him. Draupadi. She moved in front of her younger sister and looked at her father in pure anger. She then said " Dad stop. She is a kid she was only having fun. Yes i agree she made a mistake but why such a heavy punishment." Draupad angry at this said "She needs to be disciplined." In anger Draupadi replied " I agree but father there are ways to discipline this is wrong, she is a kid she is immature she will grow out of it." Just then Draupad raised his hand and slapped his fire daughter in the face she looked at him in hatred and draupad replied " YOU RUDE CHILD, YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER, I WISH YOU NEVER CAME OUT THAT DAMN FIRE." He stormed off. Sera wanting to make things worse started clapping "Vahh Draupadi." "Remember when i said he would never accept you." She smiled evilly and walking backwards continued to clap her hands.

Draupadi closed her eyes and took a deep breath and turned to her little sister she crouched down and asked "Are you okay?" Dakshi in tears said " Di because of me Pitashree shouted at you." She smiled sadly and pulled her younger sibling into a hug but Dakshi fought her embrace and ran. Draupadi closed her eyes once again and took another deep breath she stood up and met the gaze of her family she smiled at them and shook her head signalling that she was fine even though they could tell she wasn't but that was draupadi for you always hiding her pain.

Just then a Daasi came screaming at the top of her lungs "Maharani, Rajkumari Dakshi has locked herself in her room, we made numerous attempts but she is not opening the door", they all looked at one another and ran towards her chambers, once reaching they could smell burning. Draupadi freaked out and in a instant broke the door to astonishment of the others. She told them to stay here and she went in herself.

"DAKSHI" She screamed she heard a quite voice "D-Di." She ran through the flames and scooped her sister in her arms she ran out and since Arjun was the closest handed her to him. "Bhrata Arjun." He heard he smiled and whispered reassuring words. Draupadi went back in and started to contain the fire she made it into a fire ball that she then absorbed. She was glowing. She walked out and started dishing out orders.

Once Dakshi was checked out Draupadi asked what happened. The younger sister wrapped her hands around her waist and sat in her lap. Dakshi was in tears as Draupadi rocked her back and forth and stroked her hair as the rest watched how she was calming her down. Draupadi asked again how the fire started and this was the answer " Di Mata Sera told me that no one loves me and told me that i should set my chamber on fire and die." The younger one was once again in tears as Draupadi was breathing heavily. She gently passed her younger sister to the oldest sister Shikandani and walked out, Krishna and Arjun along with Dhrist followed her just in case.

Her eyes were wild, you could feel the fire burning with in her as hair was wildly bouncing all over the place. She pushed everything out of her way until she reached Sera's chambers. Without hesitating she stormed in and came face to face with her father and mother. " You." She said in a deadly voice. Arjun, Krishna and Dhrist just walked in. "HOW DARE YOU TELL MY SISTER TO KILL HERSELF SHE IS A KID, HOW RUTHLESS CAN YOU GET? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM." Shocked at her outburst Draupad walked up to his son and started questioning him until "DRAUPADI." and in equal force draupadi said "SERA." Draupadi continued "You don't deserve to be a mother." "You don't deserve to be alive your a waste of space and your father agrees." She didn't know what to say "What lost your words." changing the subject she said " It's me you hate don't bring the family into this"

She left barging past Arjun, How would they put out the flame of anger burning with in the fire born.

Dhrist, Arjun and Krishna walked about trying to find there sister and friend. They finally found her after some time Arjun sat on her left hand side Krishna on the right and Dhrist next to him. She looked at them and back at the river "what?" She said Krishna looked at her and said "Are you okay?" she replied "I don't know." Dhrist the said "Your clearly hurt." She shook her head and Arjun then said " We know your trying to hide your pain but there's no need." She looked at him and then the rest she shook her head and said "I'm fine." The three sighed at the same time and Arjun then said "Okay if you say so but if you ever need to talk we are always there for you." She smiled and said "I know, i consider you my second best friend after Govind." He smiled and said "Same." Dhrist annoyed said "Hey what about me." They all laughed and the three hugged her tight. They stood up and made there way back to the palace as Arjun's hand moved closer to hers the two looked at one another as Dhrist and Krishna smiled at one another as the four walked back.

Draupadi's outfit:

Hope you liked this chapter do let me know what you think about this in the comment section below bit dramatic lol

Hope you liked this chapter do let me know what you think about this in the comment section below bit dramatic lol. Also let me know what you think of the outfit to Thanks i love you guys!!!!!!!