Part Seventy-Four

Previously

  Draupadi was all tied up as the king's booming voice sounded "Rajkumari you are sentenced to a punishment for plotting against your King." Draupadi looked at him confusion gripping her mind "What? Who told you that?" Just then if on que Kajri walked out on to the podium "Because she told me." Draupadi growled under her breath but into a muffled scream as a whip clashed to her back, "I think with a hundred you should learn your lesson." His guards whipped a way a Draupadi bit her tongue to muffle her screams and kept her eyes trained on the king and Kajri. Once her 'Punishment' was finished they untied her causing her to go crashing to the floor. Grasping her petit forearms they roughly dragged her to her cell physically chucking her in, in front of Diya, Diya had began crying for her and tried her best to help by putting a balm on but it sparked more pain for the flames who felt like her energy was draining.  

Arjun, Raj and Krishna had devised a plan but first they were planning to go under cover into the kingdom just the three of them after talking Satya from coming with them. The main idea of this was just to check up on Draupadi and Diya once they had made sure the girls were okay they were going to bring in phase two of their plan. Either way it was going to end in a war that was inevitable.

The men had made their way into the Kingdom of Kairav they were on high alert not once letting the guard down, women from the near by village had begun flirting but all remained focused on their goal, the girls.

Just as they made their way to the centre of the city where the palace was, the boys were greeted with both their wish and nightmare, the girls were right in front of them but they were both being dragged from their hair into the centre of the city. Murmurs were heard amongst the people who were astonished seeing the beautiful maiden's. The sound of the King's booming voice sounded. "I thought i told you not to plot against your king." Draupadi looked sharply at him and retorted "You are not my king and you would be better of dead." He took a sharp intake of breath as she strolled near her punching her in the gut, the three men winced but Draupadi stayed firm, Diya then spoke up "she's right, what kind of man are you clearly not a good a one if you treat women like that." He advanced on to Diya as Raj closed his eyes in fear for his love quickly he opened them to find Draupadi standing in front of Diya protectively, the king then spoke up once again "You want to see how i treat a women, KAJRI!!" He called he then began to kiss her over her neck pleasuring her immensely. 

The King broke it off as he smirked at Draupadi, she smirked back and said "that was nice and all but maybe you and Kajri should take that to your chambers." He growled and quickly remarked "Ohh come on princess you know you want some of this." Gesturing to himself "No i don't think so, i mean there's nothing there." He growled and ordered the guards to tie both Draupadi and Diya up and ordered for the whips to be brought, Draupadi sensed Diya's emotions she looked at the king and said "Why are you punishing her she didn't do anything.""Ohh so you would take her punishment would you." She side glanced Diya who was shaking her head as Krishna, Arjun and Raj felt their insides churn, "Yes. I Draupadi, Daughter of Agni hereby accept Rajkumari Diya's punishment as my own." Onlookers remained stunned at the revelation of the girls identities as villagers began to revolt shouting this injustice. The king voice sounded again like a siren shutting up his subjects. "Tie her up and increase the punishment to 200 whips she should learn her lesson." She was tied up as the king looked around. He called Arjun up "YOU, you can count." Arjun closed his eyes and moved forth as Krishna and Raj moved forth with him to, Draupadi looked at the man in front of her and instantly recognised him, looking to her left she noticed Krishna and Raj who she recognised due to Diya's description she looked at Diya to see if she had noticed and she had. "START." He shouted as whip lashed down on her still tender back, she hissed out in pain as Arjun began counting his eyes sparking with tears with each moan and groan or hiss from his lover. All of her friends were in tears even Raj who felt a special connection to the form of Adishakti as he is part of the Trimurti too and Diya who is part of the goddess Trimurti. 

Arjun felt like his heart was being ripped out multiple times, her pain becoming his, her pain reflecting in his eyes, he felt himself go weak from pain but kept his eyes locked with hers offering mental moral support. She winced once again as the whip came forcefully down, but her gaze with Arjun remained intact.

Once her 'punishment' was done the king came before telling her to bow down to him."i would never bow down to you, you idiot." He growled and tried to force her to the floor but she kicked him where it hurts as the guards quickly moved forth and hit her back, they dragged her and Diya back to the dungeon as the three men looked on horrified.

Hey guys hope you like this, do let me know what you think in the comment section below thanks in advance!!!!!!!!love ya all!!!!!!!!:)