Part Eighty

Previously

Once she was asleep Diya and Satya walked off into the room of Arjun where all of the boys including Aalok, Paarthiv and the rest where sitting in the company of Kajri.  They burst in as their eyes landed on Arjun. Satya was first to speak as she stalked up to him, "How could you, you broke her after we specifically told you not to.. You told her you don't love her. Why would you lie to her? I'm going to kick your ass." As she lunged Krishna grasped her waist pulling her to him. Next was Diya- she walked up and slapped Arjun in the face. "Do you have any idea what you have done Arjun, she just spent the past hour crying herself to sleep and here you are enjoying the company of another while your soul mate is deeply pained." Raj in a similar fashion to Krishna pulled Diya to him trying to calm her down. Now it was the boys who were angry. As Raj looked at her "Why did you break our a sister again, what the heck is wrong with you Arjun you claim you love her and once again you have wounded her, How.... And telling her you don't love her;have you lost your mind, why would you lie to her, your lie has cost her happiness." Diya clutched him signalling him to stop. Krishna let go of Satya and walked up to Arjun. And punched him in the face causing his nose to bleed and a bruise forming on the corner of his face. He then uttered a few words "You were never right for my sister in the first place." Krishna grabbed Satya and also grabbed Diya forcing the girls out as Raj stood and punched Arjun too, following the girls and Krishna out.

They all surrounded her as she stirred, Krishna and Raj prepared themselves as the adishakti roop woke they forced her into their brotherly embrace, she closed her eyes at the warmth they provided.  They had spent the next two hours talking as Draupadi then asked them to take her to Arjun, they refused but gave in as the five of them walked back to Arjun's room, the sight the greeted her tore her heart to pieces. There her was getting his wounds cleaned by Kajri as they inched together and lip locked. Her world crumbled in her fingertips she turned around and launched herself into the waiting embrace of her Govind.

Draupadi woke extremely early and immediately went to the training room to practice, taking a sword from the rack she placed a dummy up and began fighting the dummy the sight was actually quite funny because she knew that is dummy wouldn't fight back she sighed wishing every opponent was like this. She went back to chose another sword as a cough was heard from behind. Turning she saw Arjun. Masking the pain she smiled at him as he offered her his. "You mind if i practice with you." "Yeah why not, this dummy isn't that great." He chuckled as she through him a sword. He caught it with him warrior reflexes. They got into position. "So..." Draupadi began "Whats new with you." He was confused but blocked her attack as she came swinging down. "What do you mean?""You and Kajri.""You saw that." "Yeah but we walked off" "We?" "Satya,Krishna, Raj, Diya and Me." "Then you clearly didn't see what had happened after you walked off." She blocked his attack as he did the same signalling him to elaborate. "When she kissed me i pushed her off yes she had taken me in shock but i stopped and told her i am waiting for the one i love." She didn't say anything as the two duelled fiercely. She had managed to disarm him but as her sword came crashing down, he grabbed it as it caused his palm to ooze with blood it dripped falling onto her forehead as she closed her eyes at the relying sensation. She forced the sword from his hand and looked at him as the two exchanged an intense eye lock."I'm tired of fighting." Without hesitating he crashed his lips on to hers. He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

The kiss was anything but innocent, it was like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. She tried to pull away before She lost herself but she couldn't seem to...In this minty moment, both their senses had been seduced and they both could no longer think straight. "Krishnaa" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savour them. She smiled, her heart fluttering at his voice. She dropped the sword which was still present in her hand and attached her lips back to his, to long this had been delayed for and finally shiv and shakti were away from pain and flying in the sky of love.