Part Sixty-Four

^^Draupadi's outfit^^(And her hair is out btw)

The morning started out in chaos,everyone was busy helping the Pandavas pack as they were about to set out to head back to Hastinapur, Draupadi was walking around with a gloom around her unfortunately it hadn't been missed by anyone of them.

Everyone had gathered by the gates as pleasantries were exchanged and heart-felt goodbyes,Draupadi stayed well back with her eyes cast to the floor. Her father noticing her called her forth but her feet were rooted to where she was. "Putri why don't you go drop them of to the boarder." She hesitantly nodded and stumbled forward, Samarthya had brought her horse she glanced up at him thanking him through her eyes as she smiled reassuring her before helping her mount her horse, making sure that they were prepared Draupadi raced forth with the others trailing after trying match her pace.

Once reaching the boarder Draupadi dismounted from her horse landing in front of them gracefully she looked at them all as her heart hammered against her chest violently as if it wanted to ditch her. She looked at them all and then walked up to Bhisma, bending down to taking blessings she was stopped in the middle "A daughters place isn't there my dear." he extended his arms as she barrelled into them. Another father figure she had acquired she smiled sadly breaking the embrace, he touching her forehead as she moved over to Gandhari, taking blessings Gandhari pulled her into a bone crushing hug before releasing Draupadi.

She then stood before Kunti, Kunti didn't even let her touch her feet as again she was pulled into a warm embrace equivalent to a mothers. "Rajmata." Kunti hit her lightly on the head as she began scowling her "I thought i told you to call me Ma." That was enough to break Draupadi she hugged onto Kunti as Kunti stood there surprised by the Draupadi's actions. Moving towards the Pandavs Draupadi took the blessings from Yudhi and Bheem and greeted the twins as they all smiled at her.

She looked to her side to see Arjun gazing at her smiling slightly, she walked up to him and for a few seconds just standing there not knowing what to do. She opened her mouth to say something but words just wouldn't form, bending down she decided to take blessings from him he grabbed her shoulders pulling her up as he shook he head at her, the two didn't want to say it but knew that this was were their paths crossed, Draupadi gulped deciding to say something "I wish you every piece of success in your life." Her gaze was casted down as Arjun grazed her face with his finger which fell under her chin making her look directly in his hazel eyes. She was breaking under his look, as sobs began raking through her body she collapsed against his chest his arms wrapped around her tightly his chin resting on top of her head she breathed in his scent as it relaxed her completely, Arjun looked at his family who wore warm smiles as they watched the two but Kunti signalled that it was time he nodded at him mother as his brothers alongside their grandfather mounted their horse whilst Kunti and Gandhari got in the carriage. Arjun broke the embrace and looked at her intently his gaze holding a silent plea, he stepped forth and crushed his lips onto hers tenderly. Slowly breaking the kiss after a while he mumbled a quick 'I love you'.

He started to retreat, with each step a memory passing their minds until his hand left hers their very first memory from the war blurred their minds. He tried to smile at her but he couldn't muster a smile he had felt like his insides had been set on fire while she felt like her fire had been quenched.

How was this happening? Why was this happening? God had played a very cruel game with these lovers. Fire and ice mentally destroying each other through love.

Draupadi had let the tears fall as he mounted his horse. No. Kept running through her head like a broken record,was this really happening? The tears were grazing her face as her fragile frame felt heavy, they began to go as Draupadi watched in slow motion before letting out her frustration and pain as she screamed his name, the chill of her scream reached his heart as a lone tear fell from his eyes. He didn't look back knowing that he wouldn't be able to bear the look in her eyes and he would probably jump of the horse and run back to her.

He hadn't looked back that broke her even more as she dropped to the ground. She watched as Arjun's horse began to pick up the pace. He was gone. She continued watching as his form blended with the horizon noticing that he had looked back for a split second warmed her heart only for it to turn to ice again. She stood up stumbling as she crashed back down to the floor, Sera was right Arjun wouldn't always be there to catch her she laughed at the bitterness of her life before standing again and mounting her horse, she raced into the forest emotions taking control of her body she looked at the training area she had set up with Krishna and HIM. She then let loose smashing breaking things with her sword and violently swinging at practice dummies, nothing could mend this broken heart of her's. From above the gods and demi-gods watched the fire princess vent her anger and pain out with looks of concern. Slowly rain clouds descended the sky line as the rain poured out of them, but Draupadi didn't stop her anger wasn't quenched she needed to relax herself before heading back to her family. Training more and more her body became tired as the water hung to her body she pushed herself further. Finally she dropped her sword and dropped to the ground again. "ARJUN" She screamed into the open.

He could feel it his heart tightened at the sound of his loved one in pain he hadn't want to but it was only a matter of time. His older brother had noticed that he had stopped "Arjun... Is everything okay." Arjun smiled a bit at his concern "Yes jyshet everything is fine." "Don't lie to me Arjun i can read you like a book, Look i know it was hard for you to leave Rajkumari Draupadi but we have a duty back home and its time we fulfill it." Arjun didn't say anything he didn't know what to say he nodded his head in agreement as Yudhi grasped his shoulder giving him reassurance. He sighed and looked into the evening sky muttering "i'm sorry."

Draupadi was burning with her rage as she lashed out fire was surrounding her,her powers awakening from within she then understood that she needed to calm down, after she did her eye lids began to feel heavy as she collapsed to the ground but before her eyes completely shut she saw a silhouette coming towards her, she managed to mumble out "Arjun?" before she slipped out of conscious completely

OHH cliffhanger, well.......ummm....That happened, so sorry for the delay guys really am i do hope you guys enjoyed it this is actually the longest chapter i have written blah blah, i hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing do let me know what you think in the comment section below and vote to if you think it was decent. Love you guys lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST LOVE STORIES ARE THOSE OF SEPARATION AND REUNION