Part Fifty-Seven

Draupadi began to stir after remembering what had happened the night before she felt scared what if he tried again like come on she barely survived the first time. She turned to her side and opened her eyes only to find Arjun sleeping next to her. She lunged forth and started screaming and it was loud enough to wake up the entire Bharat, poor Arjun nearly lost his hearing, he quickly placed a hand over her mouth and the signalled her to be quiet,she nodded under his hand and as he removed it he was bombarded with questions. "Shut it." And with that he fell back on to her bed and resumed his sleep. This man nah he's going to get me done for. Never mind I'll just leave. As she put her foot down a sharp pain greeted her.what away to start the morning. She then tried to walk again and she was getting better until she tripped and started falling, out of no where two arms secured themselves around her and pulled her up making her come face to face with Arjun. "But...you were just asleep...and now you here." She rubbed her temples in distress and Arjun picked her up bridal style and dumped her on her bed "stay here and don't you dare move."

Arjun ran to find the royal family and when he did he brought them to Draupadi they were all in shock of her state that they didn't know what to do, Arjun began telling them what Draupadi told him and the shock quickly turned to rage. Aashish who felt so bad asked for forgiveness and the family simply said you shouldn't take the blame for something you never did, her brothers and Krishna stalked out the room feeling helpless as her father and Pitama and both Guru's walked out leaving the ladies and Arjun.
"We Should of stopped her from going, yesterday for the first time I saw fear in her eyes we should have stopped her." Said shikandani,"Di what is done is done nah we can't change that." They all turned to see Draupadi struggling to sit up before anyone could react Arjun was by her side in heart beat and helped sit up. They all watched with small knowing smiles besides Subhdra who was scowling at the two.

Everyone had royal duties to take care off and excused themselves one by one. As Prashati turned to leave she called out "Putra Arjun please take care of my daughter for today." Arjun nodded in agreement and took a seat next to Draupadi, finally they could have a decent conversation without her running away because she physically couldn't.
"So..." began Arjun "look if you have something to say just say it stop beating around the bush." "Geez who died and made you Queen." Pain washed over her face and Arjun realised what he had said. He was about to apologise when she stopped him and shook her head. The silence for Draupadi was becoming unbearable and she decided to finally say something. "Thanks!" He looked at her "For yesterday and today I owe you." "It's okay." Once again silence engulfed them and their surroundings. Arjun then decided to say something "Look Draupadi, I know that what i have done till now has hurt you a lot and i'm so sorry just please give me a chance." Draupadi's eyes welled up as she turned to the side, "Arjun what's done is done nothing can be changed you don't love me you love Subhdra, yes i love you and yes i probably always will but lets face it i need to move on and slowly slowly i won't be dependent on you and slowly slowly i'll forget you and you'll forget me." She still hadn't looked at him, he turned her to him and begged for forgiveness " No, Draupadi don't do this, where shakti isn't  Shiv to isn't there, i know i have wronged you immensely but...." "But what Arjun you can't change the past you've made your choice and your choice was Subhdra so stick to it, i'm not yours subhdra can learn to be your shakti and your better half." "Your jealous." "Oh well done you clocked it i'm jealous." Her upper lips quivered. She continued "Jealousy is a complex emotion that encompasses many different kinds of feelings ranging from  of abandonment . jealousy is a necessary emotion because it preserves social bonds, but jealously usually does more harm than good, creating relationship conflict and strife. Yes i'm jealous and its suffocating me once again because maybe in this life to shakti won't be shiv's." As tears dropped from her eyes she turned and rubbed them away. He didn't know what to do "No Draupadi Shiv and Shakti will be reunited even if everything in the world is against it, our reunion is pre-ordered and nothing not even you can change that." "But that's beside the point you have accepted HER, even when I was in your life how could you...why did you...you want to give me answers but i don't want them i have told you once before that i can hate you and i will hate you because you broke me, when i needed you the most you weren't there what's to say that in the future you won't leave me." "Please....Draupadi, i just want to be friends." "Oh...i see.... just friends." She closed her eyes "Fine you want friendship fine you've got it but what about my feelings Arjun what the hell am i supposed to do about them." She was breathing heavily. "Actually you no what damn those feelings i'll just forget.. yes." She was kind of talking to herself now. He extended his hand "Friends?" She put her hand in his "Friends." She said shaking it.

The two were now friends again will their friendship turn to love or will it strictly just be friends?

Hey guys hope you like this chapter do comment and let me know and please vote too, as i had said in my previous chapter i was thinking of doing another ff. Well i'm going to just that but first i need to put this story were it needs to be and as soon as i get this to the chapter i want i will definitely write one on Ashok and Ahankara, thanks to everyone for their support love ya all!!

 Well i'm going to just that but first i need to put this story were it needs to be and as soon as i get this to the chapter i want i will definitely write one on Ashok and Ahankara, thanks to everyone for their support love ya all!!