Part Sven (2)

*15 minutes later*

Draupadi came out in a rich orange and red suit and sat down as the Daasi's did their magic. They placed the best ornaments on her and curled her hair and left it out which reached her hips, one of the Daasi's placed a small tikka on her head. Behind them they could see shadows approaching and the Daasi that was left was about to stop the mischievous kids but Draupadi stopped her and rose with posture, turned around and showed a very funny/scary face but they scared her with what they were wearing, as the kids were running away Draupadi grabbed on to Malini , the Daasi beside her was busy ranting on, Draupadi smiled at this, but was quickly pulled back to reality as the Daasi asked Malini to apologise. And draupadi said " why i didn't mind" and she caressed Malini's face. As draupadi crouched down she said "ok fine if you become my friend i will consider it done" the Daasi said " but Rajkumari how can a princess be friends with a servant child" draupadi replied "it doesn't matter because we are already friends" and high-fived her. Draupadi carried on and asked "what happens in childhood?". The Daasi replied by saying " it's an amazing experience Rajkumari childhood brings you up to the person that you should become." Draupadi smiled at this but couldn't help but feel sad by not experiencing this. Just then Malini exclaimed "there is no happiness, a mother just tells you what to do, do this , don't do this, eat this, don't eat this!" Draupadi and the Daasi besides her were laughing and again Draupadi crouched down and said "Ok lets make a deal you show me what being a child is like and i will tell you what its like to be a grown-up" in response Malini just smiled.

She looked what was in Malini's hands and asked "what is that?" Malini with enthusiasm explained that it was her doll and she was finding a handsome man doll to marry her doll and with excitement she squealed " Rajkumari  you too marry a handsome Rajkumar." Draupadi smiled at this as she tried to imagine her perfect guy.

sorry for the delay on this chapter, had a busy weekend , thanks for reading this i hope you enjoyed this let me know what you think, please comment and i will be sure to reply as soon as i can

THANKS