Part Eighty- Nine

*previously*

The mysterious villain appeared from behind laughing menacingly. Draupadi turned around her hair bouncing wildly in the wind as she did. Her hear skipping a few beats. She closed her eyes and opened her palm a sword taking place in her hand. She looked at her offender. He didn't say anything but attacked with force. It caught her off guard but she quickly on instinct reacted. She only managed a few attacks she was in defensive as his sword smashed against hers. She was confused as to he was but pushed away her queries knowing that one mistake could cost her her life. She pushed his swords back with all her might and took the best option. She ran. Ran as fast as she could. He quickly caught up to her and swung his sword down. Draupadi flinched and held her hands above her face. But the impact never came. She opened one eye to see another male figure kill the other mysterious guy. She moved back slightly with one eye open but stumbled on a rock, Her one eye quickly shut, but once again the impact never came. She felt two muscular arms wrapped around her waist. She knew that touch, she knew. "Arjun...." She muttered out.

Krishna was sitting in Dwarka with Satya by his side. He smiled. Shiv and Shakti had been united.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Satya looked up at her Lord not failing to miss the ghost like smile that adorned his lips. She knew. She didn't need confirmation, She could feel Draupadi and her aura. Satya smiled as she lay her head upon her Lords chest. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Draupadi looked up to see herself in a bhramins arms. But he wasn't looking at her he was looking at her offender. He moved her behind him, as he broke out in a fight between the evil being that mysteriously came back, with in seconds the rakshas was gone. The Bhramin turned towards Draupadi, as her breath hitched. With in a few seconds the heavens opened up as rain descended down, blessing the sweet reunion of the two ultimate souls. Draupadi walked up to him each time a memory flooding through her mind causing her tears to mix with the rain. She could feel her Arjun's presence radiating of this bhramin.  Draupadi caressed his face sending a jolt  through her as he shivered against her touch, "Arjun." She muttered. His eyes were also moist. Before she could get another word in, he ripped himself away from her touch before turning and sprinting away.  "ARJUN." She screamed, her heart pounding against her chest. She ran. Ran after him. As he ran he increased his pace as did she. Tears were blurring both their visions as something pierced through the flesh of her left foot she halted, hissing in pain. Arjun stopped and turned too to see her halt due to pain. He looked at her his heart feeling complete after months of not seeing her but he couldn't risk it but he also couldn't leave her in pain. He walked up to her and tried to lead her towards a rock to sit but she struggled to walk. Swiftly he picked her up in his muscular arms and placed her on the rock, he grabbed a few herbs and placed them on her wound, he could tell she was trying not to wince in pain, he heard about the splendid warrior she had become, going on expedition and freeing people in need and each time he heard something like that his heart swelled with pride. He could feel her eyes watching his every moment. He ripped part of his upper clothes and wrapped it around her foot. Quickly he moved to leave but Draupadi caught his hand "Your not the only one with warrior instincts Rajkumar." His eyes closed again before re-opening, he was going to have to break her heart, not that we wanted to but he needed to keep his family safe. "I don't know what your talking about Rajkumari." "You don't? or you don't want to accept it?" Arjun looked at her "Listen up Rajkumari i have no idea who you are, i'm a bhramin not a Prince and i'm not Arjun the man you keep calling out for..if you truly loved him you wouldn't mistake him for someone else. I am not your Arjun."  Draupadi looked up at him "Is that true....look me in the eyes and tell me your not Arjun..tell me you don't love me and tell me that you don't remember the love we shared. Tell me." Arjun turned around with a shaky breath. "Rajkumari i don't believe in your love was true..i'm not Arjun. My name is Sumesh and i'm married." "Lies." Draupadi spoke, she knew it was him but could he really have married someone else. "Look Rajkumari, your royalty as a Bhramin it was my duty to help you so don't mistake it for anything else." The rain had ceased as the gods looked at each other not understanding what was happening. Krishna and Satya looked at each other before riding to Panchal knowing there friend was going to need them. Draupadi looked at him one last time before apologising "I'm sorry..i-i mistook you for someone else..i-" Arjun cut her off "i'm no charity Rajkumari..i don't care." Draupadi swallowed the rising bile in her throat before nodding her head "S-s-sorry to bother you." And with that she turned around the tears flowing from her eyes, hearing her heart break for the hundredth time but failing to hear the other heart break too. Arjun watched her limp away his heart quenching as he whispered 'Forgive me  Krishnaa.' Arjun followed her back to her horse at a safe distance, hiding behind a tree. Draupadi crashed to the floor as Arjun's hand flew forth, "WHY!" She screamed. Her sobs escalated as she drew her legs up wrapping her arms around her legs and burying her head on top her arms, Draupadi's eyes were blazing with a fire which shot up from the ground her breathing becoming laboured,he wanted to help her but how could he...taking his bow he shot an arrow towards the flames surrounding her, the flames were put out as Draupadi looked at the arrow in front of her. Taking it out from the ground she caressed the arrow causing Arjun to shiver, Draupadi's eyes lit up with hope for a split second but that to vanished as she laughed bitterly chucking the arrow away "Don't be stupid Draupadi, he's dead. Get over him." She sighed she truly lost it, she was talking to herself failing to pay attention to the heart that was trying to connect with her "Well..." She said sighing "Dad seems to want to fix my swamvarya  maybe this is the best thing to do to get over him but would i be able to love my husband in the same way." She rubbed her temple brushing away the tears. She mounted her horse and looked around mumbling his name once more before riding off. Arjun came out of his spot and  watched her ride away. Draupadi felt someones eyes..she turned around only to see a male silhouette watching her. She smiled sadly thinking it was  her imagination. Arjun wiped away his own tears before walking back to his brothers and mother.