Part Thirteen

All the brothers, Krishna and Maharaj Drupad had all taken their places by Draupadi once again, the mothers and sisters had been alerted on the situation and were going crazy trying to rush back to care for their sister/ daughter, they were also alerted about how she shouldn't take much stress. The king of Panchal had received a letter from his first wife letting him know that they had started their journey back home and should reach in a few hours. Much to everyone's disappointment their had been no change in Draupadi's health and as the called the  Raj vidyaa back she simply told them that they must remain patient, the peace from Draupadi's face had gone as she was left in distress, Krishna noticed this and sat back beside her letting her know she wasn't alone, something wasn't right and Draupad picked up on the agony his Daughter was going through and confronted Krishna about why his daughter was all of a sudden so uncomfortable. Krishna replied. " she is going through her past lives and is experiencing the pain of all of them, this is showing her, her life of Adishakti and so on." Knowing that seeing her in pain was getting to them all  , he placed his hand on her forehead and freed her from all thoughts knowing it was to much. 

*10 minutes later*

Draupadi started to stir to the delight of everyone they all sat up straight seeing her hands move from their original position, they rushed to her side in excitement and were over joyed to see her lotus like eyes flutter open as she digested her surroundings, relieved they pulled her into a group hug, startled at first she stiffened in their embrace but loosened up after a bit, they quickly explained  what happened and Sadashiv pulled her into a single hug muttering in her ear "don't ever do that again." Kamalakar getting impatient pulled his sister into his own embrace and said "good to see you up Di by the way i need your help." At this they all started to laugh, trust Kamalakar to lighten up any mood. Abhay equally impatient slapped Kamalakar and as he rubbed his arm he took the advantage and pulled draupadi with care in his loving arms and smiled slightly as she made herself comfortable in his embrace, after a while Draupad came and hugged his daughter but immediately asked to be excused as he would have to tackle the other four mothers and the 5 sisters when they returned and also had to deal with some kingly duties. Draupadi was passed to Krishna's embrace as he hugged her lovingly and said " you gave us a fright Sakhi, i'm glad your ok." And in a stern voice he said " No training for the next couple of days." At this they burst out laughing and even more when Draupadi pouted as soon as hearing this. 

For the first time she asked why Dhrist and Samarthya were distant she was then pulled into the protective arms of her twin brother as he kept muttering sorry every minute she asked what he was sorry for and a tear escaped his eyes and Drau wiped it away and she simply stated that he had nothing sorry for, she called over Samarthya and encircled her petite arms around his neck and hugged the daylights out of him , he managed to say " Di to tight." As the rest laughed at the scene she looked her younger brother in the eye and said "Samarthya i'm your sister i understand the pain of all my siblings heart and  i know you are blaming yourself for what happened but you couldn't stop it even if you wanted to , everything happens for a reason and i'm fine." in a chocked voice he replied "Di we almost lost you ." She replied "Their is a key word their Bhai is almost  you haven't  and you won't not now and not ever because i live in all your hearts."

 They all shared a group hug and Draupadi felt two small pairs of arms encircle her neck and realised it was the youngest out of the siblings Dakshi and Madhimata she returned the gesture and was even more happy as the kissed her cheeks and all the mothers and the older three sisters pulled their sister into a hug as they started to fuss all over her the males smiled at the sight as draupadi kept telling them she was fine and once again her mother Prashati strictly said " No training, only resting." Draupadi moaned. As the rest were in a fit of giggle watching their sister/ daughter getting told off.