Part Twenty-Two

The sun was on the horizon as draupadi stood at the beach gazing at the fire ball, she had gotten up before the crack of dawn to do some training and also because she was having troubles sleeping but didn't want to interrupt her family in their peaceful slumber. As her thoughts trailed behind her, she shot arrows out of her bow for some reason she was feeling restless. After a few minutes of hard training four silhouettes came out from no where as she turned on her heel she rose her bow ready to strike. As the men came into the sun light Draupadi put her bow down seeing who they were Drona, Bhisma and the second Pandav Bheem alongside ARJUN. Startled at seeing them see went and seeked blessings from the elders and greeted the Pandav Kumar's. Once the greetings were done Bhisma asked "Putri how come you are up so early?... That to alone." She smiled at the Grandsire's concern and replied politely " I couldn't sleep so i decided to get some practice in since i have been really busy i haven't really done my daily training and everyone was asleep and i didn't wish to disturb them so i came alone." Drona smiled at his friends Daughter and suddenly with concern " Are you fine, why couldn't you sleep my Putri." Smiling again she replied "I was feeling restless like something bad is going to happen but it could still be beneficial." The older two smiled and said "Your right, there can always be a positive out of any situation." With a nod and a small smile she asked why the four of them came as Bheem answered "Rajkumari we had also come to train as well you see my brother here is obsessed when it comes to warfare so he woke me up and i will definitely have my payback." The elders and draupadi laughed at this as they composed themselves Draupadi said "Well i'll let you carry on with your training." Arjun muttered "Don't go" Which was heard by his grandfather and teacher as they smirked at one another and Draupadi came to get blessings and take leave. After she left Arjun was in a daze. After a couple hours a horn was signalled summoning everyone to the battlefield they packed up and headed back.

Both sides had reached the battle- field on time and wasted no time in getting into the fighting the Panchalans  had stuck near one another and same with the Kumar's of Hastinapur along with their Grandfather and Guru did the same. To be precise lets just say that they were all close! Draupadi was busy battling Vikaran when thunder was heard from above. They all looked up in the sky besides Draupadi who was feeling like something bad was going to happen. Just then the same raakshas that Arjun and Draupadi had come across was standing before them they shared a short eye lock that was cut short by the raakshas screaming at the top of his lungs and then screamed "RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI" Samrathya hid behind the oldest Sadashiv. Whilst the Abhay and Ambarish said " Di what have you done now?" She shrugged her shoulders and explained everything quickly her father smiled at the thought of Arjun and Draupadi getting along, his thoughts were interrupted as the raakshas screamed "RAJKUMAR ARJUN, RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI I'M BACK AS YOUR DOOM." 

All were shocked at this and even more as out of no where a massive army came out. Draupadi seeing this quickly took charge and said " Right we are joining as one to fight these things so we will split the Kuruvas up into 4 parts 25 in each charge into each direction, Duroydhan, Dushasan, Karan and Gandha Raj will lead those sections, Pandavs, my siblings, father along with Guru Drona and Grandsire and Govind will stay in the centre. Any questions." As everyone's hand shot up." She smirked and said "Good so no questions lets Attack as one and remember if we stay united we will be stronger." The army started chanting her name as Arjun smirked at her as she returned it. They launched into battle with these things.

Her family were getting hurt her father was on the ground as one of the monsters came crashing down Drona saved his friend and pulled him up and they embraced in a hug,  Dhrist smiled and said "umm love this moment and all but please we need help here." She stood back and saw that her army was failing her family were already injured and couldn't take more. She felt anger seep through her and this time she couldn't calm herself down they needed a saviour and that was her. Her arms turned black as Arjun looked at her you could see the worry in his eyes, everyone turned in the direction of her as there was a bright light and the next thing you know...

Kali was standing there everyone greeted her by bowing there head as the raakshas and his army retreated Kali/Draupadi gave a fierce roar which instantly killed the army straight away

Kali was standing there everyone greeted her by bowing there head as the raakshas and his army retreated Kali/Draupadi gave a fierce roar which instantly killed the army straight away. The raakshas smirked and split himself into 9 as Kali did the same she roared and made her way over as spectators watched on the other 8 stormed over and battled with them and collected there blood. red. that was all that was seen. The eight merged into the core one and she started to battle him he striked her first as she blocked his attacks over and over again. He swung his word upwards but Kali/Draupadi was to quick she slashed his chest and then cut his head of with force, the blood sprayed all over her as she drunk from her bowl of blood, she was on a hipe she wanted more. Krishna could tell by her face that she was going to lose herself if he didn't do something he grabbed Arjun and they both stood in front of draupadi  she took a swung of her sword but she stopped mind air as she saw:

 Krishna could tell by her face that she was going to lose herself if he didn't do something he grabbed Arjun and they both stood in front of draupadi  she took a swung of her sword but she stopped mind air as she saw:

The two were staring at her, their souls as one begging her to come back to them they kept saying they want their wife and sister back

The two were staring at her, their souls as one begging her to come back to them they kept saying they want their wife and sister back. They told her to focus and come out of this Roop. They warmed the inside of her heart with their divine smiles her Kali Roop was gone as Draupadi stood before them she looked weak and her soulmates understood this as she was about to fall forward Arjun caught her and made her stood up right,  she could here shouts she was called "PUTRI" three times by Her father, Drona and Bhisma and her siblings were either screaming Draupadi or Di and finally she heard her mothers voices (Gandhari and Kunti included) along with her sisters, she sent a weak smile in their direction. She was dizzy and with minutes she was falling until Arjun caught her again as he fell to the floor with her in his arms, His family with hers came rushing and looked at her with tears in their eyes, Arjun couldn't think his eyes glued to her trying to shake her awake his mother instructed him to carry her back to the Panchalans side of the camp, he picked her up bridal style as he quickly walked to their tent with the families following him hastily but Krishna wasn't there her had left god know's where too but draupadi was his main priority at the moment.

Thanks!!!!

 i hope you liked this let me know what you think and feel free to ask questions if needed. 

TILL NEXT TIME MY READERS LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!