Part Two

Krishna smirked as he watched Draupadi step out from the holy fire. He could see the shadow of Durga behind Draupadi and knew that everybody else could see it too. His smile widened as he remembered all the memorise that he shared with Draupadi as Lord Vishnu and Devi Parvati/shakti.

His smile grew even more as he in that moment relived the relation between Shiv/Shakti and Vishnu and how in their divine forms how they always had each others back and supported each other through thick and thin. He sighed when he remembered how he and Mahadev calmed Parvati down after her turning into Maata Kali.

As he was pulled back into reality he turned his attention to Draupadi as she walked down he looked at the long sari trail behind her, his smile faltered as he shuddered remembering why they had taken this life and the pain that would come for all three of them but mostly Draupadi. The plan was in action.

As he continued to watch silently he vowed to protect this sister with his life just like he did in their previous life.

Now all that was missing was Arjun , but first Draupadi needed to blossom into a remarkable warrior.

He smiled mischievously. This should be good.

Please let me know what you think about this so far in the comment section below, critical criticism is welcomed. 

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!