Part Thirty-Three

Things were still edgy between Draupad and Draupadi and things were getting worse. Draupadi wouldn't even look at her father or mother Sera, she even started to miss meals which didn't go un- missed by the rest. All were getting extremely worried about her as she was looking weaker that usual but every time she was asked or confronted she would simply brush it off.      

Today she had to show her face even if she really didn't want to be there. Today was the day when the Vasta clan would come to panchal. Everyone was busy with the preparations and Draupadi was asked to do another performance. 

The drums and trumpets were sounded noticing the arrival of the Vasta clan. Draupadi was getting ready.

Prashati finished welcoming the guests as Draupadi took her position

Skip 57 seconds 

Draupadi is dancing the same routine as sonam kapoor. And is also singing.

 1.52- she dances and brings her sisters in and together they start to dance.

2.31- she dances her way towards the king of  vasta and the queen and takes blessings. she smiles and 2.34 dives back into dancing.

2.57- she then brings Kunti and all her mothers and gets them to dance after a few seconds she then brings her sisters and Dushala back in and all the women of panchal are dancing she also grabs the queen and princesses of the Vasta clan.

3.00- She sees a handsome Rajkumar and she goes and grabs him and they start dancing. Arjun's hands clench into fists seeing this him and the brothers of Draupadi growl under their breath.

3.21- She alone is now dancing as the rest clap their hands to the beat.

3.43- she dances with that Rajkumar again to the dismay of the others.

Once completing the amazing performance everyone broke into clapping away, every move held a piece of elegance. It was truly amazing. She went up to the Royal family of Vatsa and introduced herself and then in a teasing tone she said " So... who is going to be bhabi." At this all started to laugh and Draupadi noticed a Rajkumari smiling  and blushing whilst looking at the floor, she smiled and walked up to her she then said "Vahh Bhai your soon to be wife is blushing just like you." She then turned back to the princess and said "Aashairya Di welcome to the family" she then hugged her and said "And if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." She smiled and turned to the Rajkumar " Hi my name is Aadarsh. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He smirked and kissed her hand she then said "Pleasure is all mine." she smirked and turned to her mother she then said " Maa i have to go the soldiers have there training and i kinda need to be there." Just then Aadarsh said "I'll walk you." Kamalakar then said "Yeah like she will allow you to come, she never lets..." "Sure" Draupadi said she smiled and placed her hair behind her ear and took his hand. The two smiled and walked away. Arjun felt something spark in his heart was it jealousy, only time will tell.

Sorry for such a short update i hope you like this let me know what you think in the comment section below love you all.