Part Twenty-Nine

Draupadi was up early she had a restless sleep as she spent her night tossing and turning as she was left feeling uncertain.

She made her way to the training ground and set up she placed a blindfold over her eyes and shot at the flying objects. She couldn't even hot one. She was frustrated. This wasn't normal usually she would hit them all in one go. What was wrong with her she didn't know.

Just then she heard a clear of a throat, she ripped the blindfold from her eyes and turned to see the handsome third pandav. He walked up and said "you okay there?" She shook her head indicating no and let out a sigh he looked her in the eyes and mentally questioned what was wrong. She placed her bow down and said "I'm having trouble focusing, I can't even hit the stupid target like usual." She rubbed her temples clearly stressed. He picked up her bow and complemented it,he then asked to try again so he could see what's she was struggling with she placed the blindfold back on and took aim which according to arjun was absolutely correct.

She missed and groaned in furstration. He came up behind her and placed his own blindfold on, he then bent down and in a husky voice said "let's try together." He smirked and she shivered against him. He placed his hands on top of hers and together they released an arrow so powerful that destroyed all the moving objects in one go. They lifted their blindfolds and staying I'm the same position that they are in they looked into each other's eyes until they both started to move closer their breaths mixing as one.

"DI" Kalandhi screeched, the two jumped apart from one another and arjun rubbed the back of his  neck and Draupadi was left frustrated. Smiling knowingly she grabbed her sisters hand and made a mental note to tell the other siblings. Kalandhi turned around and said "ohh and hi bhai" he smiled at her and then watched as the younger sister hauled Draupadi into the palace. He sighed and went back into the palace"

Hey guys sorry for 1. The late update and 2. For such a short one. Do let me know what you think about this.
Collages (let me know what u think)