Part Twenty- Five

She smiled but he still saw it even though it was pitch black he asked to sit and she gladly accepted as she continued to gaze at the stars while he was looking at her. Draupadi's hand was by her side and as Arjun was moving himself to get comfortable their hand brushed they quickly raised their heads and locked eyes and the two nervously laughed together.

Draupadi turned her attention to the starts as Arjun looked at the river in front of them he sighed as she looked at his and asked "What's wrong?" He looked at her, her eyes showing concern he looked back at the river and said " Time is like a river. No one can touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again, The only love that won't disappoint you is the one that can't be changed and that can't be lost, that's not based on the ups and downs of life or how well we live it. Its something that even death can't take away and that only thing is Gods love. God sometimes take us into troubled waters but not to drown us but to cleanse us, The soul would say yes i am in pain but your heart will push you in the right direction if you just listen."

She smiled at him and "Vahh Arjun what a speech but seriously what's going on i can tell by your eyes that somethings wrong." Teasingly he said "Ohh so you have been gazing into my eyes." She punched him slightly as they laughed, composing themselves he started to tell her about his cousin brothers and how the pandavs just got into an argument. Knowing how to cheer him up she said "Yeah i don't really like him creep." Arjun chuckled at this as Draupadi continued "Okay look at it this way, Oil and water. they just don't mix, Pandavs pure you stand up for righteousness , what's right which makes you like water. The Kuruvas filthy, with bad deeds they are adharm and when the two stand up against each other dharma will always win and that is the truth. When others disappoint you, Empty out. Cry. Exercise. Shatter the image of who you were or who you thought you were, embrace now. Remember yourself. Rinse out the old.Rise above.

Arjun was shocked but managed to say "Well that's a different way of thinking." Draupadi shrugged her shoulders and stated "I'm fire i'm aggressive and not calm on the other hand your water calm during every situation." Under his breath he muttered "The perfect couple." She continued "That's what i have been taught as well as this Successful women rise above their failures . They rise above the criticism. They don't get even. They don't create a scene. They don't get caught in the drama. Instead they stay focused. They are diligent. They don't just say they do, Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames, Step into the fire of self-discovery. The fire will not burn you but burn what your not. some women fear the fire where as other simply become it.

Their conversation continued and soon the topic of marriage came in, Arjun decide to ask her what she desired she simply stated " I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it." With that she smirked and their eyes locked again. After remaining in silence he extended his hand under the questioning gaze of draupadi he said "friends?"She thought for a bit and placed her hand in his shaking it and saying "friends."

As the two stared into each others eyes the shadow of Shiv and Shakti appeared behind them.

They were pulled back into reality by a coughing sound, they turned around to see her brothers and Krishna standing their. Krishna looked at Draupadi and wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner Arjun and Draupadi looked at one another and quickly to the ground, quietly she said " I should get to sleep." Her brother Kamalakar said "Yes you should Di no more romancing." She walked up to him and slapped him in the chest, Krishna mischievously said "Why you getting so defensive." She narrowed her eyes and walked away Krishna shouted " I WON THAT ROUND." She turned back and stuck her tongue out and ran on before she could be targeted again.

* In the morning*

Everybody was getting ready to leave her brothers and Krishna kept following her and making fun about last night, she went to the sword wrack and pulled out a sword and turned around and gave them a look that sent them running she laughed mentally and continued to pack.

Once everything was done the goodbyes were done as Kunti and Gandhari were coming with them Draupadi got a horse and was about to get on hen she felt a hand on her waist turning her to them. Arjun.He smiled but didn't say anything he helped her mount her horse and said "See you in 2 days."

Thanks to all readers do let me know what u think I'm the comment section below and let me know what u think of these collages
Thanks once again-TILL NEXT TIME

Thanks to all readers do let me know what u think I'm the comment section below and let me know what u think of these collages Thanks once again-TILL NEXT TIME