Part Forty-One

The sun rose over the horizon signalling the day of the wedding. Draupadi was doing her utmost best to avoid Arjun and so far she was succeeding. The ladies of the grooms side were ready first and since Draupadi and Aashairya were close friends she rushed to help her get ready too.

Draupadi's outfit

Aashairya's outfit

Aashairya's outfit

Aashairya was feeling very nervous as she walked back and forth continuously  whilst Draupadi stood there smirking getting slightly dizzy watching Aashairya walk back and forth she stopped her as Aashairya spoke "oh god Drau what if I'm not ready?...

Aashairya was feeling very nervous as she walked back and forth continuously  whilst Draupadi stood there smirking getting slightly dizzy watching Aashairya walk back and forth she stopped her as Aashairya spoke "oh god Drau what if I'm not ready? I'm scared, what if your brother don't like me. No no no I can't go through with this." Draupadi was in hysterics "Aash Di look I see the way my brother looks at you and today he is vowing to support you through thick and thin he cares for you a lot and we can all see the love visible in his eyes, get rid of your doubts this is your day." Aashairya smiled and hugged her tight she then said to Draupadi "can you please walk me down." "It would be my honour"

After chatting and helping Aashairya feel better she went to go and look at the preparation,Arjun who walked past noticed her but Draupadi quickly turned around and sped walked in the other direction leaving Arjun confused as hell. Krishna walked up to Arjun as he to noticed Draupadi's behaviour "what is this Mahdav I don't understand girls." He shook his head as Krishna placed a hand on his shoulder "And you probably never will, girls are puzzles you solve one thing another piece enter." Arjun sighed frustrated "Look Paarth Sakhi isn't like most girls in fact she is way more complicated, but I have always seen the hesitance in her eyes to love someone else, she is scared of loving you and your steamy performance didn't really help there you do what you need to do Paarth but one thing you break her heart and I'm gonna come after you with my Narayani Sena." Arjun gulped and nodded his head scared at his Mahdav's threat but he knew how much he cared for Draupadi they were like brother and sister and there bond was completely pure. 

Sadashiv sat at the mandir with the groom and bride's side, the Rishi asked for the bride to be brought they all turned to Drauapdi signalling her to go get her. She picked up her lengha and ran to the stairs as she missed a few steps. Aashairya turned around as Draupadi burst through and the two girls and made there way down the stairs. Arjun's eyes were attracted to her but she was avoiding his gaze as she sat Aashairya down next to her brother and then whispered in her ear "your doing a great job Mrs soon to be wife of my brother." Aashairya stifled a laugh as they all wondered what she said.