Part Eighty-Six

*previously* 

He stood before her, his eyes and mind as one telling her to clam down. She calmed down instantly as the two returned back to themselves, Draupadi looked at him before swaying and collapsing from the amount of energy that was radiating on her as she was falling Arjun ran and caught her in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her back to camp. She fell asleep in his arms as they all went back.He laid her down on her bed as she snuggled into his chest falling into a deep slumber.

Draupadi had awoke a few hours only to find Arjun was not by her side, overcoming a sense of dizziness she stalked out of her tent to look for her love. She found him with her friends, she smiled at them and sat next to Arjun. She noticed that he hadn't bothered to get his wounds treated, she quickly hugged Diya, Satya, Krishna and Raj before hauling Arjun out of the tent and into the medical one. She grabbed the balm and pushed him back slightly making him sit down. Her artistic fingers trailed over his face examining his wounds before placing balm on them. He watched her intently. She the moved to his chest placing her hand over his heart she placed the balm on it causing him to wince as well as her identifying with his pain. Once she was finished she sat down next to him studying his features he was engrossed in thought she knew something was bothering him. "Arjun." He turned slightly at the sound of her voice. "What's wrong?" He turned away from her trying to push her out. Her tender fingers touched the corner of his mouth before dropping down to his chin pulling it in front of her, he pushed his eyes down and looked at her before turning the other way. She got up and crouched down in front of him "Arjun...What's..." She was cut off as he exploded "Don't you see Krishnaa, the war's over the mission we set out to do is completed we have to go back we are going to be separated." She looked up at him and smiled sadly, she wrapped her arms around his neck "Wasn't it you who said that in every good love story separation is inevitable and that's what strengthens the bond between two lovers, i'm ready because i know as soon as we separate the faster we will be together... I love you Arjun and like you always say Shiv and Shakti will always be untied." His gaze lifted up to hers as he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist and buried his head in the crook of her neck inhaling her intoxicating lotus smell she placed her hand on the back of his neck calming him down. They were ready.

*Following morning*

They were all prepared to head back to their respective kingdoms. Diya and Raj had left a few hours ago and now it was time for the rest of them to go. They had decided they'd go half way before Krishna, Satya and Draupadi head to Panchal and Arjun back to Hastinapur. They rode in silence and as they neared there respective routes Draupadi jumped into Arjun's embrace as the two shared an intense kiss before letting each other go. 

Draupadi, Krishna and Satya had reached panchal within half an hour after a mini riding competition. Her siblings and parents besides Sera came and crushed the three into hugs. Despite not having Arjun here with her it felt good to be home. she smiled warmly and Prashati  completed the welcoming ceremony. "Hey DI." Cried Kamalkar "You seriously made these sisters of ours violent... i think i have bruises." He pouted slightly as Krishna retorted "Well My Sakhi here was to busy romancing with her lover to give a damn." She glared at him as her sibling began to take the piss out her "So Drau..." began Dhrist "When can i expect a wedding invitation." "Never mind the wedding Dhrist i'm pretty sure they were working on the wedding night don't ask for a wedding invitation ask for a niece or nephew na i know i am i want a niece hey sakhi do pass the message on to Paarth will ya." He smirked as her mouth hung open slightly, "Arree Sakhi close your mouth or moths will fly in and trust me they don't taste great." "I agree with Krishna Bhai." exclaimed Abhay and Ambarish cheekily looking at their sister. Sadashiv them said "Wasn't it you who said to me to make a bua asap now i have a request make me a mamma asap." He winked at her. As Samarthya said "i want a nephew okay Di?" Just then the girls came into the conversation followed by Aashairya who quickly said they wanted a niece, Draupadi's mouth dropped again as she looked at them in shock before taking of her shoe and chucking it at Krishna "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AND ARJUN'S." Krishna laughed as Draupadi muttered "its good to be back." "Sakhi your so gracious giving me more shoes to add to my 'collection'." She let out a frustrated scream as she ran after them all. After a while they all collapsed from exhaustion. The adults had walked in and sat with their kids as Sadashiv perked up "Ohh and by the way Drau about the bua business we have news Aashairya is pregnant." Silence engulfed them as Kadambari dropped the thali in her hand. "Is that fast enough for you."

*In Hastinapur*

Similarly Gandhri completed the welcome ceremony as he was bombarded by questions by his family his mother asked "Have you won over my Draupadi?" Tow which he replied a 'yes' he was tackled into hugs and the five brothers were united as they began to tease him in the same way draupadi was getting teased and Arjun to thought 'its good to be home' as he placed his head in his mothers lap.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter, well Arjun and Draupadi have been separated what do you think will happen next? I have decided that in the next few updates i'm gonna bring the story of where the pandavs get burnt in a palace and how draupadi will react to that and of course Aashariya's pregnancy as well. I hope you enjoy the chapter to come and don't forget to like and comment. Love you all  !!!!!!!!!!!

 Love you all  !!!!!!!!!!!