Part Thirty-Two

She was sitting in meditation trying to clear thoughts unsuccessfully, her dream had kept her awake all night and it wasn't a pleasant one, it was her crying over a dead body but she couldn't see the face, she was left traumatised but still carried on with her day, she got up and went for a shower and change her clothes.

She smiled to herself remembering that it was Raksha Bandhan they day that the brothers vow to protect their sister from all evils, She smiled and proceeded to the kitchen she decided to make her brothers favourites, Saag paneer, chilli paneer, cu...

She smiled to herself remembering that it was Raksha Bandhan they day that the brothers vow to protect their sister from all evils, She smiled and proceeded to the kitchen she decided to make her brothers favourites, Saag paneer, chilli paneer, curry, Gobi aloo, Aloo ki tikki along side kheer.

She went back to her room and got the rakhi's out for brothers which she had made herself. She went to the mandir and got the necessary things for the pooja. Once she reached back to the royal hall she saw everyone patiently waiting she smiled and walked in, all were left mesmerised at the mere sight off her. As she stood right in front of everyone Arjun noticed something off but couldn't quite put his finger on it. Draupadi then said " we should start with ceremony." She went up to the oldest Sadashiv and did the aarti  and proceeded to tie the Rakhi once complete she bent down to take blessings as he stopped her and pulled her into a hug, she smiled and moved onto the next brother. Abhay. She did the same and was pulled into a bear hug and he whispered in her ear " I will always be there for you my dear sis." She then moved onto her Twin brother, the son of fire she smiled and went through the same thing and laughed as he protectively wrapped his arms around her and looked straight at Arjun, the rest noticed this and laughed silently. Once completing the last two brothers they all came and gave all the sisters a huge group hug and gave all the sisters presents as the rest smiled at the sight. Krishna started to walk out and Draupadi noticing this quickly stopped him, she grabbed his hand and pulled him back in, she picked the aarti ki thali and done that part of the ceremony she then picked up a rakhi and proceeded to tie the knot as the rest were smiling, she then bent down to take his blessings and was quickly pulled into a bone crushing hug, once released he said " Drau when ever you need me somehow i will appear to help you out." She smiled and hugged him again. He then turned around and gave her a white and red sari she smiled and thanked him.

She then looked at her sisters and said " Raksha Bandhan is a day when our brothers make a vow to protect us for as long as they live. But why can't us sisters vow to protect our sisters, from this day on wards i pledge that i will always protect my sisters." She smiled at them and was a tacked by hugs. 

Everything was done and Draupadi was getting flashing images go through her mind she couldn't take it she needed air, she ran out with everyone looking at her. Arjun signalled to everyone that he will go after her. 

He saw her. He slowly approached her and sat down next to her. She looked at him and then turned back, he then said "You know its not good to keep emotions locked up inside, you should talk about it." Silence. But he didn't take his eyes of her " You know what i observed about you..." She looked at him " That you have greatest capacity for love i have ever seen." She was starting to break, he could see, she didn't want to not in front of him. She took a deep breath and began " I had a dream and its shaken me to the core, basically it was me crying over a dead body..." he pulled her to his heart and placed his chin on her head, he continued to listen to her rambling and once she stopped he looked her in the eyes and said "Listen it could all be just one dream don't think to much about it." She sighed but nodded. He then stood up and helped her up as well. She stumbled forward into his chest, automatically they looked at one another and they quickly proceeded to the Lunch hall. She then started to serve as her brothers including krishna squealed at the sight of all their favourite dishes they looked at Draupadi and attacked her in a hug. She smiled and slapped Kamalakar since he was close and she then said "Stop with the gooey sap and eat your food." They chuckled and sat down to eat, Draupadi went up and started to serve him the two locked eyes and Draupadi kept adding more food. Kunti noticed this and said "Putri." The two remained with eyes locked. Krishna rolled his eyes and shouted Drau at the top of his lungs. Startled the two looked in that direction and shook there heads. They continued to eat. 

Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like this update do let me know what you think in the comment section below. Thanks love you all!!!!!!!

 Thanks love you all!!!!!!!