Part Five

Shikandani was the first to react, she smiled sadly and said "As of now he is overpowered by anger and evil thoughts but over time he will realise that you are a gift to all of us. Sera sneered " What are you talking about Shikandani she will never be accepted by Maharaj, he hates her and so we should hate her too. All siblings in anger replied " Don't say that about my sister" And as a result just like Draupad, Sera also stormed off in a fit of anger. 

Sadhaki said " Never mind Mother even though she gave birth to me and Samarthya Bhai  she has never acted like our mother, she has always pushed us away like we are nothing." Draupadi frowned at this, Sadhaki carried on " But Draupadi Di please stay away from her, i know she will try to harm you." Drauapadi  smiled at the concern her younger sister had for her and looked around to see similar concern in everyone else's eyes, with a smile she replied "What's going to happen is going to happen."

With the silence bothering her she asked in confusion " Maa there was a man here with a peacock feather adorned on his crown, where is he?" Sagarika Mata replied "He had to go back to his kingdom Dawarka but when the time comes he will definitely come to meet you." Draupadi smiled at Sagarika silently thanking her which she accepted with a small nod and a smile.

 Kalandhi and Kamalakar were getting impatient " Di come na we need to get you ready." All of them started laughing at the two and Mata Kadambari muttered "crazy" and they started laughing more as they lead Draupadi into the palace and for the first time Draupadi felt loved.

 *in hastinapur*

The son of kunti, Pandu putra, The third mighty pandv sat with his head in his mothers lap as she smoothed his luscious hair. His brother standing around him , he had just come back from Gurukul and already agreed to go on his first official war against panchal in two months with his brothers and Guru by his side, Ohh and how can he forget his evil cousins sometimes he felt sorry for Mata Gandhari that she has to deal with them and they show her zero respect , his thoughts were interrupted as a Daasi came running in and shouting at the top of her lungs, - This should be good.

 His brother standing around him , he had just come back from Gurukul and already agreed to go on his first official war against panchal in two months with his brothers and Guru by his side, Ohh and how can he forget his evil cousins sometimes he ...

TBC 

thanks for all the votes and comments i appreciate it a lot enjoy this chapter and let we know what you think, finally Arjun has entered let me know what you think about that part 

THANKS - TILL NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1