Part Thirty-One

The royal court was dismissed. The adults stayed behind to discuss the preparations of the arrival of the Vatsa clan, The siblings accompanied by the Pandavs and Krishna made there way out into the outdoor area of the palace. The pandavs were in shock so many amazing plants had been planted and they were clearly taken care off well. Samarthya noticing the astonished faces on the Pandavs face and smiled he then proceeded to say "Draupadi Di takes care of all the plants she loves nature and rarely lets anyone touch them." They chuckled lightly as Draupadi's jaw dropped. She narrowed her eyes and turned back to the girls.

After talking for a while Draupadi smiled playfully and turned to her oldest brother he looked at her and said "No no no please." She smirked and watched as the crown Prince blushed she walked up to him and nudged him over and over again he gently pushed and she landed in Arjun's arms she mentally slapped herself as the siblings of the two started the teasing, Krishna walked up and "Sakhi I told you not to make this your home, What happens if you get married? Huh, How will the poor Rajkumar compete with him." Dakshi then said in a adorable voice " Bhrata Krish i told Bhrata Arjun to marry my Di." They all looked at her and then all of them bur Arjun and Draupadi burst out laughing.

Arjun looked down at the Princess who was still in his arms, Draupadi realised that she was still in his arms with one of his arms wrapped securely on her waist she pushed his arm and started to walk away he instantly missed the warmth she provided,her dupatta got stuck on his clothes, everyone looked at them in shock, composing herself she walked up to the Prince and unhooked her dupatta and the two got lost in one another's eyes. The siblings of the Arjun and Draupadi urged Dakshi forward as she cheekily went up while they were distracted tied the end into a knot and as she ran back Draupadi lowered her gaze and turned around only to feel a slight pull confused she turned around to see her dupatta in a knot  she looked at her siblings and shook her head warning them to be aware. 

They all sat down and continued to talk and tease Arjun and Draupadi till she said "You do realise that i'm not the one getting married."They all laughed at her and Draupadi stood up her older brother stood up too and once again it broke into a chase. After chasing her brothers they decided to play Girls vs. Boys. Draupadi was fast he thought she got all her brothers and then gained on him and Krishna debating between the two Draupadi went after Krishna and ended up tackling him to the floor. She laughed at him and turned to Arjun he let out a startled scream and ran she shook her head and ran after him suddenly he stopped and Draupadi ended up crashing into him just as she was falling back he caught her and helped her stand back up. The two were alone.

In a husky voice he said "I got something for you." She smiled and rubbed her arms he then pulled out.

" She smiled and rubbed her arms he then pulled out

"There lovely." She exclaimed, he smiled as he looked at her she then turned to him and said "Why did you get me these, there was no need." He smiled slightly and said. "Well a jeweller came and i saw these and i couldn't help but think of you." He continued "Please accept in." She smiled and nodded her head. She then said "Could you put them on." He smiled and took one earring and gently put it on he the walked behind her not taking his eyes of her and with the same care put the other earring on. She could feel his warm breath on her neck and she shivered  slightly, Arjun smirked and turned her towards him he looked at he and he muttered "Beautiful." He then started to move closer  and suddenly there lips attached, it was slow but still had it's fair share of Passion, her hands moved up wards and tangled with his hair, his hands moved to her waist and pushed her flush against him, she had set him on fire. 

Just then they heard a a few coughs not wanting to they broke apart to see the rest of the Pandavs and Draupadi's siblings along with Krishna smiling but her brothers were frowning slightly they both blushed and turned around. Just then Sadhika smiled and said "Di i love those earrings the complement you so well." Shikandani smirked and continued "Who gave the to you." Draupadi blushed even more and simply pointed at Arjun.  Just the it started to rain Kalandhi then said "Di would you look at that your ummm kiss made it rain."  The rest laughed as the two blushed.

I hope you like this let me know what you think love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!