Part Thirty-Five

Arjun and Draupadi wouldn't talk with one another. Scratch that they wouldn't look at one another and the worst was that when ever the other walked into a room the other would come up with an  excuse to leave (Draupadi). She couldn't bear it. Being in the same room but luckily for her she got to know to Aadarsh way better the two got along so well it made Arjun's heart throb in pain. Krishna could see the pain that the both were going through especially Arjun he muttered "Your going to end up giving my Sakhi pain for no reason this is your time." 

The siblings were absolutely fed up the two needed to be sorted out and the only way to do that was to get the alone together but that was next to impossible if they wouldn't even look at one another how in the world would they talk. The siblings and Krishna came up with a plan draupadi was in her chamber alone and Arjun was with krishna. Krishna told Paarth to go in since Draupadi wasn't there and Krishna moved to do the same but instead of coming in he shoved his best friend in mischievously  smiled as he locked the door. He then signalled all the siblings and together they listened to the two lovebirds. 

He was banging on the door " MAHDAV OPEN THE DOOR." THIS ISN'T FUNNY , I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK." Hearing the shouting Draupadi came out of her inner chamber and with wide eyes looked at Arjun. He kept banging on the door but was giving up. He turned around and met the gaze of the fire princess. She closed her eyes. The two remained silent. 

Arjun started to walk around when he stopped he came face to face with a painting. 

"Did you paint this

"Did you paint this." She turned around and smiled she walked up to him and the painting "Yes i did, Pitashree told me many things about you so bearing those thoughts in mind i painted this and when Govind came he told me that this is exactly what you look like, I just left it here since i had no other place to put it." He smiled at the painting. 

He turned to Draupadi "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry." The two said and the exact same time, they laughed and locked eyes she then asked "What happened that day, i mean to say is why did you act like that." Arjun blushed a bit and lowered his head he looked back at her, she shook her head signalling it was fine "You don't have to explain yourself to me." She smiled and hesitantly moved to hug him. Ahh he thought she belongs right here and she couldn't help but think roughly on the same line that even though govind told her not to make this her home this had been her home since the day she stepped out of the fire.

The two parted as clapping was heard along with whistles. They all chilled in Draupadi's chamber until she stood up and said "Oh damn its the mendhi  ceremony tomorrow we haven't prepared anything." The sisters looked at one another and they all dashed out of Draupadi chambers making the necessary arrangements for tomorrow evening as the boys sat there laughing at the reaction of the girls.

Hey everyone i hope you liked this update(do comment below) and also your all invited for the mendhi ceremony hope you can make it ;) Do let me know what you think and also i started writing another fanfic on Spiderman and White tiger two heroes from Marvel that i love if your interested please read it and comment on that. 

Thanks!!!!!!!!!