Part Fifty

After storming in she was faced by curious looks, at the moment they were in the middle of the villagers giving the prince gold as he sat on one side of the scales and the gold on right hand side.

Seeing this she rushed forth and confronted the arrogant family. "Maharaj" they all looked at her "till this date I have never seen a king as are arrogant and selfish as you." She continued as his face turned into a scowl. "You do know that you are giving the impression that you don't know what is going on in your own kingdom." She turned and saw an old man "this old man was being whipped for no reason what so ever." She turned to her side "and this lady, she was being stoned for no apparent reason just because her husband is a so called traitor how is that her fault?" She stepped back"how is this justice my king ?"

The king stepped down from his throne and said "listen maiden, i don't know who you think you are but you have no right to question me, they are punished for their crimes and you will be to if you don't shut up." In a fierce voice she said "in no other kingdom are the people not allowed to voice their opinions, this isn't a kingdom it is a prison. I make a bet with you if your soldiers catch me I will become your prisoner if not you return all this gold to the villiagers."

The king was in a dilemma if he said no it would make him seem like a coward, so he said yes giving her a time limit.

Draupadi broke of into a fast sprint as the soldiers chased her endlessly, using her mischievous side she jumped over an object causing a few to drop, she then jumped over a mini pond causing them all to fall in. She turned around and laughed bit quickly stopped as more came, she shrieked and ran and made her way back stunning all of them. She did that in a minute. "Maharaj complete your promise." She smirked but was shocked when he said no. But she didn't pay heed, she walked over and handed the gold back. The king signalled one of his sons. His second eldest son Virak came behind her as she just handed a family some gold, grabbed her hair and forcefully dragged her, as he was a sword came in sight, he banged her head into a near by pillar as a wave of unconsciousness was about to hit her, just then a image of Arjun flashed through her mind he whispered "get up Krishnaa, your not weak." She closed her eyes and stood up, blood seeping from her lip, she grabbed her sword and broke into a fight as she was powered by rage. Durga made way and graced the kingdom of injustice as mouths hung open in shocked, she came back and beat the shit out of him.

She then wiped her lip and walked away but little did she no that those same eyes were watching her again.

Hey guys I hope u liked this chapter it's chapter 50 yay! *party* let me know what you think in the comment section and please remember to vote as well if you think it is worth it.
Love ya guys !!!
Thank you!!
And special thank you to all of the amazing people who have consistently been boosting my confidence and being so supportive I love u guys!!!