Part Thirty-Four

Aadarsh was mesmerised by this princess, he watched her train the soldiers and couldn't help but praise her. Once she finished Draupadi offered to take him around and show him her Kingdom, As she blabbered on about the Kingdom of Panchal he kept on looking at her, she was the most beautiful Princess he had ever seen in and out. She felt his eyes wandering she looked at him and smiled shyly, a piece of her hair fell delicately on her face he brushed his fingers on her cheek and placed the strand of hair behind her ear. Draupadi moved away and the two continued to walk and laugh.

They reached the market and Rajkumar Aadarsh saw an amazing necklace that he thought was perfect for Draupadi, he smirked and whilst she was talking to the common folks he brought the pearl necklace. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her away from all the havoc and took her to a river. The river were me and Arjun had that talk she thought she smiled which quickly fell as she remembered the third pandav but looking back at Aadarsh she shook the thought thinking he has many admirers why would he go for me. She sighed and placed her attention back on the Rajkumar by her side she smiled at him. He then opened his hand revealing a pearl necklace

 He then opened his hand revealing a pearl necklace

She smiled and said "You shouldn't have." He smiled genuinely and said " A beautiful necklace for a beautiful Princess." She blushed and looked down she then said "Can you please put it on." He moved behind her and gently moved her hair to one side he placed the necklace on and hooked it in place he then turned her towards him and moved her hair and smiled. His touch was something but nothing like Arjun's. ARJUN. Uhh she thought why am i still thinking about him. She thanked the Vasta Prince and looking at the sun she said "We should go back before my brothers send a search party for me." They both laughed and Aadarsh said " It's okay i understand i am the same with my three sisters."They smiled shyly at one another and made there way to the palace.

Arjun was walking back and forth along with all Draupadi's brothers and krishna, just then they heard laughter and instantly turned at the sound, they saw Draupadi and that that prince. The same spark sparked in his heart seeing her so happy with him felt like a ton of bricks on his heart, Dhrist noticed this and placed his hand on his shoulder and said "You like her don't you." Nothing. No response. What was he supposed to say. Dhrist continued "It's fine, we already know we can see it on your face." He smiled and Dhrist muttered "Time to initiate Big over protective brother mode." He smiled and as the two walked closer Arjun noticed a simple yet beautiful necklace on her, but he had never seen it before but what got to him more was the hand on her waist. No no no no this was worse than he expected.

They stood in front of them as Aadarsh turned to Draupadi and said "Thanks for the amazing day but i'm beat i'm gonna head up and get some rest." He smiled and leaned down to kiss her cheek. she blushed. wait a minute. SHE BLUSHED. Ahhhh he thought not good not good, oh and that feeling is back great.

The brothers and Krishna growled and decided to leave Arjun alone with Draupadi. Well.... Not entirely they hid behind a couple of statues and pillars as the sisters and Dushala came to also watch the scene.

He looked at her, trying to understand her but he was clouded by rage. He pushed her against the wall and breathed heavily, the brothers were going to get out from the positions but the sisters and Krishna quickly stopped them and they all turned back to the scene. In a deadly voice he said " What were you doing with HIM." She was shocked but tried to move out the way, he pinned her back to the wall and punched the wall. She jumped slightly but she wanted out he placed a hand on her waist and on the wall. She looked into his eyes she saw anger, hatred and JEALOUSY. That shocked her. Not getting a response he said again raising his voice " What were you doing with him." She stuttered " W-Wh-What's it t-to you." He looked at her and said "It means everything to me." He grabbed her hand and placed it on his heart. She looked at him as he tightened his grip a bit to tight as under his grip one of her bangles broke and pushed into her skin. She didn't say anything. Pain. Something she was used to. She continued in a strong voice "What is it to you, i don't understand, Are you my father? My brother? No and no and you are most definitely not my husband. So why do you care." "DAMN IT." He punched the wall again as she looked at him she struggled out his grip and raised her arm, she looked at it as he looked at it too. Blood. She put her gaze back on him and pulled the piece of bangle out she closed her eyes at the pain and opened them but that wasn't the worst the worst was that some how he could feel all the pain. She shoved his chest and started to walk away he caught her and twirled her back on to the wall " I wasn't Finished." "Well i was." She said. They stood staring into each others eyes as the sisters grabbed hold of one another because of how intense it was. Kamalakar grabbed on to Samarthya in a similar fashion as he pushed his brother away and shook his head. They turned back to the lovebirds.She couldn't take it. She couldn't take his intense gaze and the questions it held but she was firm it had nothing to do with him she shoved at his chest and again walked away but her necklace got stuck on him, the chain broke and the beads came bouncing off but there gaze remained until the necklace fell off. She bent down and picked it up she looked back at him and started walking backwards until there was huge gap she looked at his one last time and ran. Arjun stood there as his hand pounded with pain, his amazing friends/family came out and Dushala came and gently started to examine his hand but his eyes remained on the spot were Krishnaa was standing. The rest looked at one another and back at Arjun.

Hey guys second update in a day, let me know what you think i hope i captured it perfectly do let we know what you think in the comment section below.

Love ya guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THANKS!!!!!!!

Let me know what u think of this too!!!