Part Fifty-Nine

Today was the haldi rasam, Draupadi being smart decided to get ready before leaving.

Looking gorgeous like she always did she left her room, she ran to the hall making sure everything was set out correctly

Looking gorgeous like she always did she left her room, she ran to the hall making sure everything was set out correctly. She ran to the kitchen to see how the preparations for the haldi were coming on. On the way she saw her mothers bringing her sister who looked divine with  ornaments made out of flowers. The boys side had given the haldi and Draupadi was requested to take it from their side. She grabbed the thali which was decorated with red and white rose petals as per her choice with the haldi situated in the middle and two peacock feathers at the side. As she walked in everyone's gaze descended on her like the clouds on a rainy day. She gave the thali to the queen and took blessings before turning to leave until she was stopped "Putri why don't you put haldi on your brother-in-law to be." Draupadi smiled mischievously. She walked back up and delicately picked up the peacock feathers, they all smiled- she then picked up the bowl containing the haldi and before Aashish could react she smashed it in his face. Everyone began laughing as Draupadi squealed and ran out to save her self from her brother-in-laws wrath. 

She was running back with a thali of flowers that were given to her for some random ritual,She accidentally ran into a chest as she rubbed her temples she looked up to see Arjun with bowl of haldi."I told Aashish i would help him." She quickly ran on with Arjun hot on her heels. He grabbed her from the waist turning her to him as the thali of flowers flew around them, he gently pushed her into the wall and smashed the haldi on his own face. This confused her but she couldn't help but laugh at his state. He grasped her arms and rubbed his face all over hers causing haldi to plaster its self on her cheeks. She was happy though......Because the haldi was hiding her blushing cheeks. She smirked at him and saw a Daasi walking around with haldi she quickly got out of his grip and took the haldi she then smashed it in his face and ran back to the ladies who couldn't stop laughing at her state;her hair was slightly out of place and the haldi oh god thought Prashati "Putri you do know your not getting married right?" Just then the men had entered the room along with Arjun who was layered with haldi. "What in the world have you two been doing." Screeched Prashati and Kunti at the same time. Krishna walked up to Kunti "Bua its seems like these two lovers are making plans." He winked at the two as Draupadi scoffed "Lovers my butt that happened once Govind never again he loves your sister.""But you are my sister.""You know what i mean." A new voice entered the conversation "I'm glad someone remembers me." Subhdra smiled at Draupadi who returned it. She then pounced at Arjun and attacked him in a fierce hug and for the first time Draupadi felt no jealousy towards the girl,She had won and she now whole heartedly blessed the couple.

Subhdra walked up to Draupadi and in that instant the two girls knew they would be close friends they embraced each other and then went running out the hall to 'talk'. And they had been talking for three hours straight about anything and everything, they were so similar no wonder  they liked the same guy. When subhdra had asked her about her feeling she told Subhdra straight out after all they were now great friends and in all honesty she was a lot like krishna and Drauapdi liked it a lot. 

Friendship is the best thing and feeling in life, to finally be able to share things that you may not want to have shared its like a burden being lifted of your shoulders. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.

 Just then Arjun and Krishna had walked in and Subhdra went to Arjun wrapping her arms around his neck, He looked at Draupadi who shook her head and smiled encouragingly, Krishna came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist."Thank you." He whispered in her ear,"For what?" "For allowing this (Arjun and Subhdra)." She grabbed his hand and the two walked to the other side of the room. "What do you mean" she asked "Sakhi you now what i mean i know that this might be hard for you." "Woah woah woah what do you mean by that." There was a pause "Wait you think i still love Arjun, well i don't okay its in the past.""Oh here we go again you burying your true feelings- Why the hell do you do this?Why can't you let yourself be happy.""What by taking away your sisters happiness.""You are my sister how many times do i have to tell you.""WE ARE NOT BROTHER AND SISTER." Even Arjun and Subhdra had heard this and looked at the two. Draupadi was about to apologise until Krishna signalled her not to he then walked away upset draupadi slapped her forehead Heay bhagwan what the hell have i done now, i can't do anything right. 

'She ignored Arjun's calls and ran after Krishna. "Govind.""Govind.""Govind listen to me please." As she kept running after them she tripped on a carpet that had been turned over. She fell a landed on the ground, she let out a painful scream causing Krishna to turn and look at her, he ran up to her "Can't you be careful." He assessed her checking to make sure there were no wounds, "Sakha Please forgive me i said it out of anger i'm sorry you know i consider you as my brother, its just Arjun, the topic just aggravated me and.............and i'm sorry." "Are you done babbling, Sakhi i'm not angry i understand and your forgiven okay?" She smiled and he helpt her up. Draupadi then hugged the living day lights out of him. Their relation truly was special.

Hey guys hope you like it let me know in the comment section below and do vote :):):):)