Part Six

As the Daasi came in she seemed overly excited as she smiled at Kunti. Kunti confused now looked at her beloved son Arjun who shook his head not understanding why this Daasi was so happy. She looked at the rest of her sons who shrugged their shoulder in confusion. 

The Daasi not able to contain her excitement longer exclaimed "Rajmata ki Jai, I have brought exciting news Rajmata, Maharani Prashati your Best friend has been gifted with two twins born from Agni. Rajkumar Dhristadumnya and Rajkumari Draupadi. Rajkumari Draupadi is the most beautiful maiden ever, the minute you see her all your pain is taken away in an instant and she is so loving and caring" Kunti smiled at this her best friend in the whole world has been given twins, the Daasi carried on " She is said to be Adishakti herself come to rid the world of evil." Kunti's smile widened at this. 

"But..." started the Daasi, Kunti frowned slightly as she urged the Daasi to continue "It's a shame that the Agni twins weren't able to live through childhood." Kunti was shocked here she was thinking that her friend had two kids but in reality they were grown up and roughly the same age as Arjun. Wow. 

"And..." started the Daasi started again as she trailed of Bheem and Nakul asked her to carry on. " Maharaj has refused to accept Rajkumari Draupadi saying that from a daughter you only get pain and disrespect and as result when it was time to ask for the future of Rajkumari he asked for a life full of pain for her."

 Kunti was shocked what was left of her smile had dropped a few seconds ago. Kunti looked around to see similar expressions on her sons faces she was swept away by thoughts wondering how Prashati and Draupadi were. 

Meanwhile Arjun was standing next to his mother , Shuddering as the name DRAUPADI stuck in his mind, and wondered why each time that the Daasi said something about this Rajkumari  his heart beat increased. And then he realised that her farther was king of Panchal who he would go head to head in war for his Guru, one thought came to mind. OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!