Part Twenty-Six

*Two days later*

Panchal was buzzing they were all busy making arrangements for the Royal family of Hastinapur. All the ladies along with the men were checking up on the decorations of the outdoor Mandir of Lord Vishnu.

Meanwhile Arjun and the rest were nearing Panchal many people came to meet them as they felt so much love of the village outside panchal. An old lady made her way over to Arjun and Krishna and joined her hands and bent to touch Arjun's feet which he stopped immediately. He quickly said "Mata what are you doing your older i should be the one touching your feet." So saying so he bent down to her feet and touched them, He felt her hands on his head and stood up. Suddenly she was sobbing into his chest as Arjun wrapped his arm around her in comforting manner. Once done she said "You remind me so much of Rajkumari Draupadi she would always say the same i'll be sure to tell her about you." He smiled and the family made their way.

They had reached Panchal and saw Kunti and Gandhari outside with questioning looks sent their way kunti replied "They wanted to do our welcome altogether so they told us to wait here." The Gates opened and the family were standing their smirking slightly Arjun noticed Draupadi wasn't there but as the family parted he saw her wearing a rich red lengha with mirrors with her her out and slightly wavy

" The Gates opened and the family were standing their smirking slightly Arjun noticed Draupadi wasn't there but as the family parted he saw her wearing a rich red lengha with mirrors with her her out and slightly wavy

Just then they heard the sound of Dhol's.

Skip to 19 seconds if you don't want to watch Salman Khan's face! Draupadi is Dancing the same steps as Deepika. And also she is technically singing this.

The family of Hastinapur were shocked seeing her dance amazingly every step was clean and had its essence of elegance in it, the entire Kingdom were enjoying the performance of their beloved Princess.

2:39 - Whilst Draupadi was doing her move in the circle she did a spin and her gaze landed on the handsome third Pandav She sent a smile in his direction and carried on Dancing away.

3:02 - As she came out of the circle she saw her mother Prashati was half way through doing the tikka part of the welcoming ceremony as she finished Krishna's and moved toward Arjun, Draupadi beat her to it drawing a perfect tikka she looked him in the eyes. Her mother Prashati didn't mind this and couldn't help but smile along with the elders knowingly. Her brothers on the other hand weren't exactly happy breaking eye contact she went back into the dancing right before the family.

4:10 - Draupadi started to make her way to the Vishnu Mandir as the rest were escorted in front of it too, she danced closely and 4:12 made her way over.

4:15- She took the arti ke thali as she started one of the mantras which everyone joined in on.

4:39- she handed the thali to the priest and walked back into the centre of everyone as everyone turned their attention to her.

4:46- The Shankha shell was signalled and then out of no where there was light coming from Draupadi as she grew and the rest witnessed this:

They were all spellbound even the Kingdom as they watched silently. After a while once every one had got a glimpse she returned to her self but was still radiating positive energy around her just by looking at her all their pain was taken away.

She walked over to where Lord Vishnu was and Prayed before him before going to meet the rest of the family she went straight to Grandsire and took blessings from him which he gladly gave and pulled her into a hug quickly. She then went to the King and Gandhari as they blessed her and Gandhari engulfed her into a hug. She the went to Kunti and Kunti hugged her and said " Vahh putri you kept that quiet." Kamalakar said "Yeah she did." As Sadhika wacked him in the head he screamed and Abhay said " See Drau your turning all of them violent." At this Shikandani and Kalandhi slapped him much to the amusement of everyone meanwhile Draupadi finished greeting the elders as Drona asked how she was and complemented her on her performance and hugged her like they hadn't met in years which she accepted from her father figure. She walked on to see her friend Duhsala the two squealed and pulled each other into a tight embrace every since they met they instantly clicked at treated each other like sisters the two talked away as Arjun once again found himself staring at the princess this time his younger brother Sahdev saw and nudged his brother. The two wouldn't stop talking and Sagarika one of Draupadi's mothers stepped in saying you two can continue later, Draupadi quickly greeted the Princes with quick hello and a smile and slapped Krishna because of him teasing her again about Arjun she grabbed Duhsala and the two ran as the two families stood watching them Sadhvi Draupad's second wife screamed " At least ... Never mind." As they burst into laughter.

Whilst entering the palace Arjun thought well this should be interesting.

Hello fellow reader i decide to add a video in and a whole routine for the first time do let me know what you think of it and whether i should do it again and let me know what you think of the update thank you once again

TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!