Part Thirty-Nine

Arjun placed her on the bed her hand was placed on his chest as the other was wrapped on his neck he grabbed her arm and placed it besides her, he didn't want to move her other hand he was thinking what if she could hear my hear beating but he forced himself to he looked at her with care brimming from his eyes as he was washed with a sense of Déjà vu he instantly remembered the day she turned into Kali maa and how he carried her back he smiled slightly which was noticed by all but acknowledged by non for now any way the siblings and Krishna made a mental note to tease him later. He wanted to touch her telling her that she wasn't alone but couldn't bring himself to do it but despite everyone there he was pretty sure they all knew how he felt so he touched her hand and stroked it as she stirred at his touch but drifted back he placed his hand on her cheek and landed a kiss on her temple as he did a piece of his hair fell on her face bringing some of her own hair forth he brushed his hand across her face smoothly as the rest smiled despite the situation if it wasn't love they all knew about their friendship and the elders were told about the situation that happened with Arjun losing it. It can't be.But it is. Even if the two were to stubborn to admit it. They were in love.

The pandavs looked at their brother, they saw so much care in Arjun's eyes for the princess, they were happy for him he had finally matured and fell in love, that to such and amazing girl they all looked at one another as the same thought crossed all of their minds,they were going to confront him today, there was nothing they could do at the moment but be supportive of the family, Draupadi,Krishnaa,Yagaseni, Panchali truly was a remarkable warrior perfect for their brother. They managed to get Arjun all alone. Bheem pushed him in a chair as he looked at them as if they were from another planet he was about to get up when Nakul and Sahdev pushed him back down as they smirked at one another while Yudhistir wore a serious face. Bheem wasted no time and quickly went straight to the point "Do you like Rajkumari Draupadi." He blushed and at this Nakul said "Aww look he is blushing." He pulled Arjun's cheeks as the rest laughed he then stated "W-What No i don't wh-w-who t-told you t-that." Sahdev spoke "Bhrata Arjun we can see how much you care for her in your eyes there's no point in denying it." He blushed again as Bheem Practically slapped his back in. They laughed as Yudhi said "What do you like about her."He smiled and said "That's easy, i like everything about her, her simplicity, her elegance,her intelligence to her smile that brightens a room up, i love how her lotus like eyes light up and how they reflect her emotions even if she doesn't want to, i love how she is willing to do anything to keep her family safe at all costs and i most definitely love how even if some one says that she can't do something she will put her mind to it and accomplish it no matter what, she is a gift, the gift of fire." After his speech the brothers were blown away until Nakul broke the silence saying "Sod like i think your in love with her." They all nodded vigorously as they thought the same, the four then said "Bhai/Arjun whatever you need to get to her we will all help." Arjun smiled and told them to meet up with the rest of the Panchal Princes and Princess, "But..." said Sahdev "Look Bhai we all saw the whole Aadarsh scene i mean we were all there spying but we don't know how she feels about you and the idiot Aadarsh." Bheem continued "You know what you know when Drau stretched to yawn and she punched him in the face i had to stifle a laugh if only i could do the same." They all laughed as Yudhi then said "Like we said Arjun we are here for you, Now and forever. They shared a group hug.

Sera walked into Draupadi chambers as the sons of Pandu came back and took their positions Yudhistir and Bheem were standing next to Kunti as Nakul and Sahdev stood by Gandhari Arjun stood next to Krishna who was next to King Draupad and Kunti. "Aww ." Said Sera "Is Miss Perfect not awake is she..." She laughed evily "Dead." "SERA." Screamed Prashati as she shook her finger "Don't you dare, Don't you dare say that." Sera smiled "What Di ,what shouldn't i say that she is dead, but she is time to accept it she is dead, dead, dead." Prashati screamed as she covered her ears muttering no over and over again as The rest wept on her trying to console her as Kunti in heart said "No putri get up your the only one that can console her." As Prashati let out painful screams she pushed past everyone and looked at Draupadi as she grew pale. She shook he gripping on to her body and crying uncontrollably as they all looked at the mother and Daughter. "PUTRI." She screamed as her voice cracked, She wan't letting go of her body as her tears dropped on her face, Abhay went up to get her of his sister as he wrapped his jyhest Mata in a hug, she fought his embrace as she wept into his chest as the rest stood paralysed, Just then Madhumita and Dakshi walked in only to be shocked at the sight of there mother wepping they dropped what was in there hands and started to run as Samarthya and Ambarish caught the two as they wept on their brothers screaming Draupadi's name over and over again, Shikandani who had been standing in between Kamalakar and Sadashiv fell to the floor as her two brothers and Sadhika quickly crouched to her side trying to console her, Sera laughed at this and said "Pathetic. You know She did pretty well considering the amount of men i got to storm the castle but she should have died ages ago." She covered her mouth as Dhrist flipped out and screamed at her "WHAT. YOU DID THIS.TALK NOW WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO." She laughed crackling slightly "Ohh well i paid all those men to attack Draupadi and kill her." Dhrist flipped "HOW DARE YOU." He reached for his sword only to be stopped by Krishna "Dhrist stop think what your doing.""I'm ending Drau's suffering its because of her she isn't here." Krishna shot back "This isn't going to bring her back." He dropped his sword and fell to the floor. As Sadhika ran over to him and cried while me did the same. Sera walked out smirking slightly. Now all that was left was to wait.

Hey guys let me know what you think of this chapter i love you all.