Part Three

Draupadi. That was her name. As the beautiful maiden stepped out the holy fire her smile that was plastered across her face was breathtaking, as it stole the hearts of many. Just by seeing her all their pain was taken away and they all felt satisfied from within.

Draupadi was walking towards the one who provoked her birth "On my head the crown of fire, dharam in my heart, i am your daughter pitashree, i place this gods boon at your feet in your service." she said.

She reached down to touch Draupad's feet but he sensed this and moved the away in a haste and silently watched as her smile dropped, which made him happy to some extent. 

Wanting to hurt her more, he said " I have no use for you , you mean nothing to me and  i can't keep the gods boon at my feet"

As the words where spoken they watched Draupadi's eyes gloom over with sadness and King Draupad knew he had hit a nerve, but still she replied with happiness " Well then there is only one place for me , in your heart.

The spectators smiled at the optimism of their new Princess as she reached for the second times to touch Draupad's feet and successfully succeeded.

Draupad in a fit of anger strormed  of with his beloved son but Dhrist stayed back for a while offering her a warm smile and hug and vowed to protect his sister with his life,  their father saw this form afar and shouted for him to come fast, offering another small smile to Draupadi (which she gladly returned) he ran on.

There she was the roop of Adishakti standing alone as a frown decorated her beautiful face, and she knew this wasn't the last time she would feel upset and let down.

And there Krishna, Shikandani , her mothers, other sisters and brothers got ready to approach the lovely fire born. And officially make her part of the family 

 And officially make her part of the family 

Thank you so much to the people who have read this story and boosted my confidence to continue with this story and a special thanks to those who voted this story, ohh and in my story draupadi has five mothers and more siblings also Arjun should be coming into this story so please stay tuned and let me know what u think of this chapter!!!!!!!

Thanks once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!