Part Forty-Eight

Draupadi had been travelling for the past few days to reach the kingdom of Varu. Her father had given her strict orders, the Varu clan were planning an attack and some other secret things and she was to go undercover as a princess from another clan luckily her father got along with that clan and they agreed and teamed up with Panchal. She sighed and looked out at the mesmerising sun set in front of her, some how the peaceful scenes of nature always calmed her like the soothing waves of a sea. She sighed and closed her eyes as the wind blew on her beautiful face moving some her hair away. She was reminded of the day she had left, it was only two days ago but it felt like two years, she practically had to fight of her mothers grips and her siblings were worse, they all started to break merely at the thought of her not being their, she felt their pain, she did but she couldn't face HIM. His eyes. His hair. His arms. His hands. His lips. It was all just to much she was basically on the board line of crazy just by his presence but he was to busy with Subhdra to notice her pain, so she accepted the mission and she had taken her families hope with her - she was their ray of hope out of the sacred fire but when water is added sometimes the fire is put out and that's exactly what Arjun did. He demolished her hopes of love...

Just then the carriage which she was in came to a screeching halt causing her to jerk forward slightly. They were at the palace of  the Varu clan, she adjusted her hair and jewellery before composing herself she remembered what he father had told her, she needed to keep her identity a secret or they could kill her.
She shivered.

Gracefully she stepped out her carriage and was faced in front if the family, she scanned them. Great she thought no girls just a bunch of men, she turned her head slightly to the left and caught one man staring at her seductively. Oh boy...

Arjun was pacing back and forth he was worried no doubt. All the happiness seemed to have left with HER everyone had become like living zombies and would practically starve themselves but Arjun had decided to take control he told them to live for the moment when SHE was supposed to come back and tried his best to keep the all busy;it had worked to some extent the siblings were back to themselves and same with most of her mother besides Prashati who wouldn't even come out of her chambers. He sighed slightly "Come back to us" he closed his eyes as a lone tear cascaded down his face he looked up into the moon and smiled slightly.

Draupadi was standing on the balcony of her new chamber she had been introduced to everyone and when asked her name she quickly came up with the name Shakti;that would be her name her new identity, she looked up at the moon and smiled slight as she had a slight pull from her heart indicating a loved one was doing the same.

Hey guys I know it's been long I have been so busy with school work and family that I couldn't find the right time to update, I hope you liked this if so please vote and comment and if you have anything to say about this chapter please do. Love ya all and sorry for the delay. *holding ears*

 *holding ears*