Part Ten

*in Hastinapur*

Arjun hadn't stopped thinking about Rajkumari Draupadi and to pass the time he started to gather information on this Princess, he had found out that the gods had named her KRISHNAA and so most people started to refer to her by that name, his personal Daas had told him that the minute you see her all your pain is up lifted and she has a pleasant smell of blue lotus's which could enchant anyone. 

A day ago his mother's closest friend Prashati who was Krishnaa's mother had sent her a letter and Kunti had called all of her sons and asked her beloved son Arjun to read it out. They were in complete shock this Rajkumari despite her father treating her poorly had saved her father by blocking the path of his cousin friend and guides path , also Prashati had also explained how Krishna and Krishnaa were now best friends. Kunti looked at Arjun and she had noticed his behaviour since that Daasi informed them about the new Rajkumari, she smiled knowingly.

There he was going over the battle strategies for the war against Panchal, his guru had told him how big hearted the princess was and how despite the fight between his guru and her father she still went asked for blessings, this Rajkumari is something else he thought, just like Kunti, Guru Drona smiled knowingly and patted his back and walked on, Arjun immersed in thought realised that this Rajkumari had got him bad.

*in Panchal*

Draupad and Draupadi had started to bond much to everyone's delight as Draupad had realised he had been way to hard on his daughter. Yes his. He had finally accepted her as his daughter and he was so happy in doing so and the only person to thank for this was Krishna. Draupad and Draupadi were planning for war against his old friend Drona and the 105 princes of Hastinapur. The Pandavs and Kuruvas, every time Draupad mentioned Arjun's name Draupadi's eyes lit up whether she noticed or not.

Draupad walked towards his balcony and watched his daughter brush up on some techniques that were really complicated, she was truly an amazing/ remarkable warrior and one thought came to his mind.PROUD. This was his fiery daughter he was just hoping that she wouldn't change into either Mata Durga or Mata Kali as a Rishi had warned him about the possibility as she was born with powers. Once again he felt so bad for treating her like he did and regrets how he wished for life full of pain for his talented daughter, he carried on watching as she shooted objects with her bow and arrow blind folded, and let his guilt swallow him once again.

 Once again he felt so bad for treating her like he did and regrets how he wished for life full of pain for his talented daughter, he carried on watching as she shooted objects with her bow and arrow blind folded, and let his guilt swallow him onc...

Let me know what you think - THANKS AGAIN - TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!