Part Fifty-One

She walked away with a tear oozing from the corner of her eye she wiped it and walked forward into the woods quick enough to see a sage being attacked by a swamp of soldiers, she drew her sword and jumped into a fight  and killing all of them. She stood in a fight stance whilst the sage stood their astonished, she helped him up and he stared "you could of died" she exclaimed "if I hadn't come you would of  died."  She picked up his belongs and handed them to her. "Rajkumari your not like the others let me teach you, your skills and my intelligence we will establish dharma on this land." She smiled and was engrossed in thinking, her job here was to gather information not this but remembering how the people were treated; she knew it was wrong, even though it would delay her from going back to her family she accepted. "But you should know the truth about me," she took a deep breath. "I'm not Rajkumari Shakti,I'm Rajkumari Draupadi,I was sent here because they had been threatening our kingdom, I was sent to gather information." He was definitely shocked but he stood by his word, he was going to make her a better warrior than she already was. They discussed about were to meet and then both went their separate ways.

As she walked back into the palace she was ordered to make way into the royal court room. The king then presented his daughter to her, she was in complete shock she didn't realise he had a daughter. she plastered a fake smile and introduced herself and laughed with them all until she excused herself.  She quickly made her way out and met up with the sage; her guru. He simply started by examining her swordsmanship and and archery and was pleased to see that she was an remarkable warrior, Guru Dhan then picked up a sword and exclaimed "attack me." "But guru dev..." "Attack me" sighing she launched into a fierce battle with her guru; the sound of swords clashing echoing. Finally she slit his arm as he stood up "wrong place Draupadi you can get closer than that" Once again swords clashed and as her sword got closer she hit the target;his heart, he faked the pain and pulled out the object that was protecting him. Smirking he dropped his sword and sat on the river bank, signalling her to sit "Amazing Draupadi but one thing I will say is that you need to stop using your heart and use your mind, using your heart is weakness." "But Guru dev even though I want to help these people I'm not thinking about what I could get I'm doing it in order to rid the suffering of these people but in my mind I see those feelings coming from the heart." "You are right dear but even if you are to use your heart you need to find away to balance both, so don't you think it would just be easier to just use your mind." Draupadi was about to say something but was cut of. "Look dear, the way I see it is that you are weak and that is because of your heart, you hesitate and that is because of emotions form this day forth you won't feel just think that is what we need to establish dharma and that's what I need in you, will you be able to do it?" She closed her eyes he was right, wasn't that the explanation she had said to Arjun; that love was weakness, and she was far from weak, she looked back at her guru and said "I will become that person and I will establish dharma." He smiled and stroked her hair as a farther would do. He helped her up and said "go putri get some rest." She bent down to take blessings and walked back to palace.

As she strode into her room she was greeted by the queen and the princess they welcomed her and led her over to the couch they then proceeded to introduce themselves, Queen avantia and princess Vajra, they were pleasant and explained their absence and hoped she had been treated correctly, she wasn't going to lie so she told the truth and told them everything, saying they were shocked was an understatement the apologised on behalf of their family and proceeded to tell her why they had come in the first place; there was a Pooja tomorrow for the posterity of their kingdom and also because the eldest son would be choosing his wife soon and many had been invited to see the crown prince. She was then given a graceful lengha with jewellery and was told to wear this, with that they left offering her their greetings. She sighed "what have I gotten myself into?"

*the following morning*

She was fully awake and was instructed by Vajra to get ready as fast as possible.

With her lengha flowing behind her like the waves of  the sea, she made her way down to where the family was, with Varun sending her lustful looks she was beginning to feel uncomfortable, they all then proceeded to the mandir, there outside a fami...

With her lengha flowing behind her like the waves of  the sea, she made her way down to where the family was, with Varun sending her lustful looks she was beginning to feel uncomfortable, they all then proceeded to the mandir, there outside a family was begging for food and drink, Draupadi broke away from the family and quickly bought some food and water she raced back up to the mandir and pulled her ear muttering a sorry and sprinting back down and offering the family the food and drink, gratefully they accepted and enjoyed their meal after not having any food for the past three days. The money which she had left she looked at, crouching down she took the ladies hand and placed  the money in it and closed her hand over it, the lady gratefully folded her hands in a thankful manner, "there should be more people like you dear." She smiled and walked back to the family as she was she caught sight of her guru and realised he had witnessed everything, he offered her a warm smile and then signalled her to go.

*ten minutes later*
The pooja was finally over she was so relived it was finally over it had felt like torture, she collapsed onto her bed and snuggled into the silk quilt closing her lotus like eyes transporting her mind into a world of dreams oblivious about the hardships coming her way.

Hey guys I hope you liked it is a bit long do let me know what you think by commenting and please vote. Love ya guys !!!!