Part Four

Draupadi noticed a few people walking towards her but couldn't hide her sadness as well as she thought. A pretty girl who was dressed like a solider approached her and the other followed behind, she smiled warmly just like the flames that Draupadi was just a part off.

"Hi Draupadi i am your older sister and these are our other siblings and mothers." One by one they each introduced themselves. Prashati smiled pleasantly and couldn't help but smile more knowing that this fire born was HER daughter. She reached up to caress her face and mumbled"Meri putri, mine." Prashati was pulled back into reality by a soft but firm hand on top of hers, Parshati looked up with tears in her eyes and smiled as Draupadi dried them away, shook her head and engualfed her into a hug.

Enjoying the warmth this fire born provided it came to an end as Draupadi was pulled into a tight group hug from the 10 siblings that were present once the hug was over the siblings stood surrounding Draupadi, She smiled slightly as Dakshi the youngest held on to Draupadi's hand like her life depended on it and kissed her older sisters hand and offered her an adorable smile, the rest smiled whilst watching this and it widened as Draupadi bent down kissed her on the cheek and pulled the younger one into a hug and in return Dakshi placed her hands around her. But once again that hug was cut short as all her brothers, Sadashiv, Abhay, Ambarish, Kamalakar and Samarthya pulled their younger/older sister into the tightest bear hug and vowed to protect her for as long as they live. The sisters standing and watching wanted to hug Draupadi and tried to drag her toward them but the brothers weren't ready to let go. Draupadi with an amused smile stretched her arms out welcoming them all. The four mothers Prashati, Sadhvi, Kadambari and Sagarika looked at each other with a knowing smile however the King's third wife Sera had a look of hatred on her face directed at Draupadi which didn't go unmissed by any of them including Draupadi.

 After de-tangling herself from her lovable siblings she walked towards the mothers and reached down one by one to get blessings and hugged all of them with a contented smile, as she was walking back to her siblings she witnessed the scenes of which her father wished for a life full of pain for her which showed a lot of hatred, in a  detached voice she said "  Is Pitashree not happy with my birth", seeing the sad look in their eyes she looked down. 

Thanks to everyone who has voted and commented, let me know what u think of this chapter and i'm more than happy to answer any questions. 

THANKS- TILL NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!