Part Fourteen

Draupad began to tell draupadi a lot of things about Rajkumar Arjun and if you thought it was good things than you are wrong, he had successfully made his daughter hate this Rajkumar, many times her mothers had tried to change her mind about the handsome Rajkumar but nothing Draupadi wouldn't have it, she had been brought up to hate him and she did or did she? She was so confused whenever her father would talk about Arjun her heart beats started to increase and she felt something different but it is much easier to hate and so she abided by what her father taught her and was willing to bring defeat on this Rajkumar and the other 104 princes. 

Her mothers refused to let her go out the palace as to much stress was apparently bad for her, she went to her draw and picked up some paints and a blank canvas and got to work on a painting she tried to imagine Rajkumar Arjun and after some time this was the result.

she stood back to admire her work she moved her hand to move a stray piece of hair that come out from her plat and paint marked her beautiful face enhancing her beauty. Just then Krishna walked in and looked at her painting and smiled knowingly, taking this as a golden opportunity to tease her he broke her from her thoughts and said "Vah Sakhi seems like you have a new obsession." Draupadi startled at him being their processed what he said picked up some paint and poured it all over her dear friend, wanting revenge he picked up some paint himself and seeing this Draupadi Squealed like a child and started to run around her open garden and screamed as Krishna splashed red paint all over her at this in a dangerous voice she said "ohh its on ." And ran after him, Prashati had walked in saw everything shook her head but didn't say anything as she walked out to tell her co -wives, the eternal brother and sister were left alone to play like little kids...... something Draupadi missed out on.

 something Draupadi missed out on

Thanks i hope you liked the two updates let me know what you think, the war should be coming soon hopefully and theirs a lot in store for that- enjoy - THANKS AGAIN- LOVE U ALL- TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!!